on 21 May 2013
I would give this HP printer no stars if the Amazon review system would allow it. I bought one from PC World in February and it went wrong about 6 weeks later. HP sent a replacement, which took over 2 weeks to arrive from a warehouse in the Czech Republic, because they omitted one digit of my postcode, so UPS spent time trying to deliver the replacement to a non existent address. So a second replacement eventually arrived (HP insisted they had the original printer returned to them), and within 2 weeks it's developing the same faults as the original. However, it's developed quirks of its own. It won't allow the cartridges to move to the position where you can replace them. So I'm completely stuffed. Please DO NOT BUY this piece of junk!
on 18 April 2013
Bought this to replace an equivalent Epson, appeared to be a good deal at the time.
However it did appear to be very flimsy in its construction and materials.
It was though, very easy to set up and appeared OK at first.

After minimal usage (3 months) the wireless component failed, the scanner stopped working and in the end the usb connection option also failed.

I work in IT and am used to setting up devices and network connections, but this thing really took the biscuit.
I was almost driven mad by its inconsistent reliability. so in the end I just grabbed it and through it in the bin !
on 25 January 2015
I've had this printer for about 3 months. Hasn't let me down yet (although based on other reviews it might not be long before it does) but it does drink a lot of ink and the replacements are extortionate at half the cost of the printer itself. Don't buy unless you really only need to use it occasionally; constant use will get expensive very quickly.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2015
For just over a tenner you get a nearly new wireless printer that works after you buy the ink cartridges. Mine had an invoice in it bought by a dentist business. The printer itself was easy to set up and connected to wifi easily. Print quality excellent. For the price of a takeaway you can have a great printer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse