5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item *****
Excellent quality phone cover and very unusual.
The phone cover fits my iphone5s perfectly and I have dropped it a few times and my phone is safe as the cover is a rubbery plastic.
Published 1 month ago by Adele Page

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks aren't everything...
Published 24 days ago by Chocolate Sauce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks aren't everything..., 5 July 2014
Looks absolutely beautiful, had lots of people commenting on how unusual it is. Rubber is nice and thick so does a good job of protecting the phone... except that it is too loose! The case was bigger than the phone to start with and seems to have expanded over time. Keeps slipping off at the corners, meaning no protection if the phone falls, or even just when it is in my handbag among keys etc. Also the edge of the case now keeps pushing against the screen protector, making it come off / creating air bubbles. Gutted as it is so pretty to look at, but going to have to give in and buy something else that fits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item *****, 21 Jun 2014
Excellent quality phone cover and very unusual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun 2014
Love this case, it's my second one as the first one kept my phone in excellent almost new condition. Dropped it several times and it just seems to bounce.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute case, 12 Jun 2014
I really love this case and the banana but I think the person I gave this to as a gift, thought the banana was a bit annoying. Shame really because it's a cute case!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big...., 5 Jun 2014
Yes it's very cute but it's not a good fit and too big for the phone - all in all don't waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars gone loose just after three days, 1 Jun 2014
The phone just started to slip out of the case after three days of use, case mate you left me down this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
Great quality! Beautiful phone case, love the texture of it. Fits very well around the phone. Had it a few months now and still is like new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for Panda Lovers!, 5 Mar 2014
This was bought as a gift, when I got the product it looked exactly like it did on the pictures, for anyone worrying what the case felt like it is rough rubber on the back that will be sure to protect your phone from any drops on the edges the pandas white belly is made from the same, if not a similar material but in a different texture but it is definitely not smooth (except for the ears).

In my opinion is was well worth the money and is a good buy for anyone who likes pandas and has an iPhone 5 / 5s.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, 26 Feb 2014
Ms. B. M. D. Owens (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I really love this case, the design is really cute and it fits really snuggly and having actually dropped my phone a couple times with it on, i can say it defo absorbs the shocks and keeps my phone safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Panda, 18 Jan 2014
I originally had this cover for my iphone 4s which i brought when i first got the phone, Being a huge lover of pandas this was perfect for me. 24months later the contract is up for renewal and i opt to upgrade to the 5s- i was so worried i wouldnt find this cover for the 5s.
The cover is brilliant at protecting (to an extent of course) during those butterfinger moments when you drop the phone because its a thick rubber cover- its got an improved gap for the camera on the back- I was constantly having to take the cover off the 4s to take photos because the bottom of the hole was so close to the lense and flash you would get a white aura under the picture

quick delivery, well packaged - and not too expensive - happy panda!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›