4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for Panda Lovers!
Published 14 months ago by Ryan McGreavey

I originally gave this item a very good review as it looked and felt the part, however just a few months down the line the product has proven to be of very poor quality.
It was purchased for my daughters brand new Iphone and i thought at the price and the brand name it would be of good quality and would carry a 1 year warranty.
However last week the phone...
Published 17 months ago by garry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for Panda Lovers!, 5 Mar. 2014
This was bought as a gift, when I got the product it looked exactly like it did on the pictures, for anyone worrying what the case felt like it is rough rubber on the back that will be sure to protect your phone from any drops on the edges the pandas white belly is made from the same, if not a similar material but in a different texture but it is definitely not smooth (except for the ears).

In my opinion is was well worth the money and is a good buy for anyone who likes pandas and has an iPhone 5 / 5s.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Jan. 2013
This is a very DIFFERENT case, and comfy to hold in the hand. I really like that the case fits perfectly around all the buttons, and it's flexibility makes them nice and easy to press. My only slight criticism is that it's slightly too big around the edges of the phone which means that it partly slips off from time to time. However that wouldn't stop me buying another one!!! The material is also very gentle on the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Casemate Animal Shaped Clip-On Case Cover with Footprint Charm for iPhone..., 28 Dec. 2013
However last week the phone literally slipped out of the case and was badly damaged as the case has stretched totally out of shape and does not fit the phone properly any longer... this is despite light use and never being removed from the case..
After contacting George and Freddie the Amazon retailer i was informed the warranty was only 90 days and to contact Casemate the makers which i did.
Casemates reply:
Please return the item to the original reseller for a refund or exchange.
We are unable to assist you in returning an item that was not purchased on our site.
If you purchased the item(s) from an authorized reseller or distributor and the product is defective, please return the product to the reseller for an exchange or refund.
If you are unable to obtain an exchange, you may contact our Customer Service Team for instructions on filing a reseller warranty claim.

Ok the item was only £10 but the Iphone would have far better protection from a £2 gel case like i fitted on my own iphone 2 years ago and is still going strong!.

Please be aware when buying via Amazon sellers to check warranty and return terms,you may not be getting what you think your getting... product or service wise.
Disappointing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Feb. 2013
It's really cute and original, but the thing that bothered my wife a little was the quality of the silicone, since it already came a little flaccid. We know that silicone tends to do that with time, with temperature and usage, but it already came like that, and it wasn't that cheap...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 20 May 2013
Beautiful, colourful and textured phone case. Fits well initially however my case has become loose on my phone over time. Minor problem really. I love the little charm on the bottom of the case. everyone who sees it comments on it asking where I got it from :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 19 Dec. 2013
Absolutely brilliant.

Not sure what people mean by the case falling off. As it's absolutely fine. This is my third casemate creature case.
The phone feels alot safer. If you're a person who drops their phone alot. This case is perfect for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item *****, 21 Jun. 2014
Excellent quality phone cover and very unusual.
The phone cover fits my iphone5s perfectly and I have dropped it a few times and my phone is safe as the cover is a rubbery plastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Feb. 2013
The product in itself is very good. I find the cover quite nice to the touch.
I would say the little plastic keyring "Paw" is a bit annoying but I just took it off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute case, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Case Mate Bubbles Creatures Cases for Apple iPhone 5 - Brown (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I really love this case and the banana but I think the person I gave this to as a gift, thought the banana was a bit annoying. Shame really because it's a cute case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun. 2014
Love this case, it's my second one as the first one kept my phone in excellent almost new condition. Dropped it several times and it just seems to bounce.