5.0 out of 5 stars "Profit" was every bit as good as I remembered it
Published 2 months ago by Steve S., South Wales

3.0 out of 5 stars A good series
I watched this series which took me a while to get into as the storyline is a bit strange and nothing like I have ever watched before but after the first two episodes, it started to get exciting and intriguing and I couldn't wait to watch the next ones. However, I was really disappointed with the ending and would have given it higher stars had the ending be better..
Published 14 months ago by HannahG

5.0 out of 5 stars "Profit" was every bit as good as I remembered it, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Profit - 3-DVD Set ( Jim Profit ) (DVD)
Buying DVDs of a TV show based upon nostalgic reasons alone is always a gamble, and there have been a number that I wished that I had left well alone. It's also a big gamble buying foreign-language DVDs when one doesn't speak the language. Luckily, both of those fears were unfounded in this case. "Profit" was every bit as good as I remembered it, and as well as the German dubbing, this DVD can be watched in the original English-language format. Fantastic show.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good series, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Profit - 3-DVD Set ( Jim Profit ) (DVD)

Profit - 3-DVD Set ( Jim Profit )
Profit - 3-DVD Set ( Jim Profit ) by Robert Iscove (DVD)