Format: Audio CDChange

on 18 January 2013
...there's still more new stuff that can be got by the genius and wonderful person that was RVW. I thought I had everything by this great man and then I find I don't...there's this...and that is so great. This record is absolutely lovely and if you like the great man, an absolute must purchase.
on 4 April 2014
I have loved Vaughan Williams' music since my adolescence and thought until listening to this album that I had heard and was very familiar with all of his best and most well known music. This album was thus a complete surprise in that previously I had no idea that some of his music being of undoubted real quality had never been recorded. Dutton must be greatly commended for unearthing these lovely pieces, all beautifully performed with excellent sound and I entirely share the views expressed by the previous reviewer.

This is a must purchase for all lovers of the music of this great composer.
on 26 December 2014
This is a splendid CD and for anybody that loves Vaughan Williams, a definite must have. To hear an entire CD of fresh RVW pieces is an absolute treat.

The recordings have real sparkle too - chapeau Dutton!
on 2 February 2015