5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!
Not much to say on this as it does what i wanted it to do!! I didn’t want to make up the soil myself (being lazy & didn’t want to spend a lot on every part needed) & this does the job perfectly.
The amount ordered was more than what was needed.
It was delivered way before the expected delivery date so very pleased with the service.
Published 8 months ago by lydia

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for repotting my venus fly trap
This product does the job. I successfully repotted my venus fly trap, and the growing medium retains water well. However it is very light and, if it's dry, a light breeze can send bits flying everywhere.
Published 10 months ago by Darren M

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: CARNIVOROUS PLANT SOIL/COMPOST with PERLITE (2.5 LITRES) READY TO USE
The amount ordered was more than what was needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for repotting my venus fly trap, 11 Jun 2013