5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make projects
This is a great book for beginner and expert alike. Even my two grandsons who are 7 and 8 have used the patterns to make book marks and I found that once they had got the pattern started they were quite happy to continue by themselves and made very few errors; it is a great way to keep them occupied for a few hours.
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Mrs. Gail Brewster

3.0 out of 5 stars Beading
Published on 4 Mar 2009 by Angela Showunmi

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make projects, 23 Mar 2011
Mrs. Gail Brewster (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 18 Mar 2013
The book is what the title says - it's full of detailed patterns on American Indian Beadwork. Some of the patterns are very attractive, some remind me Christmas cross stitch patterns - that's another way how the book could be used. There is just a very short explenation on how to do loom beading so for detailed explanation on the technique, look elswhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beading, 4 Mar 2009
Angela Showunmi (UK) - See all my reviews
North American Indian Beadwork PatternsI was making a porcelain doll for someone and they wanted a Native American. For this I had to learn beadwork, which was fine but then I wanted the pattern to look authentic, this book was very handy so I copied one of the designs. The lady in question was very happy with her doll. I will use this book again as there are some lovely patterns in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: North American Indian Beadwork Patterns (Kindle Edition)
it has lots of patterns for me to try out and make. A good book if you want the patterns not the how to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars American Indian Beadwork ebook, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: North American Indian Beadwork Patterns (Kindle Edition)
I was quite surprised at the detailing in the book, I have just bought a loom and will try it out at the weekend. I am impressed with the explanations of how to start the projects, it is explained very well, Thanks a lot !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beadwork pattern book, 5 May 2013
quickly received considering it came from America, it was good value for money and exactly what I wanted
Now I just have to find the time to try some of the patterns!

North American Indian Beadwork Patterns