5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Really enjoyed this book nice easy reading.do wish could buy in a set though.as I've read some of the others.
Published 10 months ago by carrine barnes

I chose this primarily because the guy on the front is the kind who appears on the kind of book I like, and also for the blurb; I also checked out amazon.com reviews, and am once again convinced that they get different versions than we do, as the reviews there are mainly 5* ones.

Published 23 months ago by ROROBLU'S MUM

3.0 out of 5 stars The blurb and picture promised so much, but the tale was...a bit tame and boring., 15 Aug 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lawless (Aspen Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

OK, so from the blurb I thought I'd get a tale fraught with danger, with an Alpha male protecting his woman, with betrayals...but I got a slow-moving, very tame - to the degree that my mum or gran could easily read this tale without being shocked - tale, with a female lead who on two occasions was TSTL. Actually, scratch that, she was selfish, immature and twice TSTL. Yes, think Witness Protection and What's A Big No-No?, and yes, oh yes, she does exactly that.

It should have been a hot, sexy, fast-paced tale, but it ended in a very pale imitation of what it should have been. The ending, when it came, was unbelievable and with all the press attention she'd been getting, there was no way I could believe in the future the author made out for her; that bit certainly needed a re-think.

Overall, kind of OK if you don't hope for too much from the cover picture and the blurb.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lawless, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lawless (Aspen Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Funnily enough, the first Cindy Stark book that i read. Really enjoyed it and made me want to read more books from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 26 Aug 2013