5.0 out of 5 stars alles bombes GERMAN
A eschcho musica senora Tom Gates al factio la te bombe dert booch. Como estas? Yo yo. rew QUIN!!!

great had music TOM GATES is good bombe is a fantastic book.Have you read it? Yes yes. like my review EPIC!!!
Published 3 months ago by Sue Webb

Published 4 months ago by Kirsty

1.0 out of 5 stars ... as it was my fault for not reading the fine print that said this book is in GERMAN, 16 Feb. 2015
It's probably not fair to give this a 1 star rating as it was my fault for not reading the fine print that said this book is in GERMAN. I wrongly assumed that when I typed in Tom Gates and this popped up, that it was from the normal Tom Gates series and Alles Bombe was just an odd choice for a title. And I was trying to be organised and get Christmas gifts early so by the time I was told of my mistake, it was too late to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This book was in great condition but is not in English which I didn't ..., 2 Oct. 2014
This book was in great condition but is not in English which I didn't realise when I ordered it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Jan. 2015
Did not realise that this book was in German. Listing should be clearer

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Jan. 2015
Unless you are fluent in German don't bother with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars alles bombes GERMAN, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tom Gates, Band 03: Alles Bombe (irgendwie) (German Edition) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Jun. 2015
Very disappointing birthday present for my son. Did not realise it was in German when purchased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars German version, 4 Sept. 2014
Bought for my Granddaughter and she is a fan. Beware this copy is in German.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 11 July 2014
Be warned this books in German but to be fair to amazon refunded my money straight away

5.0 out of 5 stars What can i say, 13 May 2014
My son loves tom gates, so thought I was being a good mum and ordering him a different one he didn't have...... I was right and wrong! my son did have this book already but not this one as it is in german :) that will teach me to not be so hasty next time

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Jan. 2015
Sent to kindle in German not able to read !