4.6 out of 5 stars4,752

on 22 April 2011
I got my new iPad in the past two weeks and although it felt good without a case I wasnt happy to keep it that way. Many of the cases seem either cheap & nasty or don't give full coverage. Neither would be good enough to keep me happy. After much searching I came across the Snugg which seemed to tick all the boxes.

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but is rigid for protection. The inside is covered with a soft velvet finish to prevent scratches to the case. It is well shaped with holes and cut outs for both cameras and the home button. I can't see any need to ever remove it.

The front cover bends at a suitable place to allow the iPad to be used at a slant for typing or more upright for watching movies etc.
The finishing touch is the use of magnets to keep the case closed. This not only prevents having to use clips everywhere but it switches the display on and off in the same way that Apples Smart Cover does! I love hearing the click as it switches off when I closes the cover.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all iPad owners.
1010 comments|910 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2012
I knew that the Snugg IPad 2 case wass a quality item because my colleague at school has one. I wanted a protective case that had a hand strap to allow me to walk around the classroom with it without fear of dropping it, and this fits the bill. The case is well made and the iPad slots in place very easily, held in place by a strong strip of Velcro. All of the cut-outs line up well and I'm very impressed with the overall construction. There are cheaper covers on the market, however, you are protecting an expensive electronic item so you will definitely benefit from paying that bit extra for piece of mind.

Finally, I opted for free delivery and the cover was delivered on time.
on 2 June 2011
I bought this with the same scepticism I buy all cases - no matter what I try and find out about a cover until I have it in my mucky paws I just won't know what it's like. The snugg case was simply superb and has some cool features!

The velcro keeps the iPad2 firmly in place when its propped uso the home button is always in the right place - every other case I have had allows it to slip

It wakes on the cover opening like the Apple case (and goes to sleep on closing)

The strap at the back means I can hold it in one hand - the Apple store cut silicon cases with a knife to achieve this :)

Don't waste your time with other cases and take my word for it. This is the best iPad2 case you can buy.
0Comment|201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2015
I was very surprised at the elegance of this case - very well made and top, TOP quality material. I've attached some images for you guys to look at; some show the case taken out of the packaging and some are with my iPad inserted; I placed the guarantee card on top so you can see. This is how I unwrapped my parcel and the goodies within and I tried to get every angle and detail for you! I registered for my (snugg lifetime guarantee) simply send an email and that's it. I like the stitching it gives the case character and it has lots of lovely handy features like standing positions and sleep/wake function which saves battery life and turns the iPad on when you open it up. The packaging is just as well made and designed as the case itself! I love this sooo much and I hope you guys will too! :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 6 June 2012
Good looking product, best delivery I have ever received from online company. In use the product is ideal... I was looking for some time and saw the review by GQ.. and felt I couldn't go wrong.

When using on the desk the flip stand is easy and at the correct angle. The elastic strap is very useful walking around the warehouse and using the iPad. The white stitching makes it look classy as well. Others have commented on the looks against theirs... And since purchasing it... It doesn't show signs of wear - that I have noticed with other leather cases.

Good purchase, very pleased with it!
on 13 July 2012
After reading countless reviews of various cases I decided upon this one from Snugg to go with my shiny new iPad. I was not disappointed - the case fits perfectly, protects both the front and rear of the iPad and yet allows full access to all the ports, cameras, buttons and speaker. In my opinion the speaker sound is actually enhanced when the iPad is in the case. Beautifully made with quality stitching. If you want to protect your expensive new iPad then you need look no further - this is the best one out there. Very quick delivery too - thanks Amazon.
on 26 August 2011
I bought this case after reading all the customer reviews and I'm so not disappointed. I'd researched many other cases and tried out the apple smart cover in the store but wasn't impressed at all. This case is small enough and light enough to not bulk out the slimline iPad 2 whilst having all the features I was looking for...flip stand, magnetic cover, side and back protection. It is also significantly cheaper than a lot of the options in the apple store. I am well chuffed with my purchase and would definitely recommend the product to others.
on 25 March 2016
This is a great case, and has a high quality look and feel.

This case was designed for landscape viewing, which is what I wanted. If you want the ability to stand your device in both landscape and portrait, you'll want to look elsewhere. There is also an elastic strap, which you can see from the picture, that allows you to hold the device securely.
Snugg is a first class outfit.

It was exactly what I wanted. The case provided all around protection and fit snuggled.

The case is not animal leather but a faux leather look-alike, however the material is robust and functional.

Absolutely perfect for my iPad Air2.

*** I got this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review and this in no way influenced the integrity of my review. I regularly use reviews to help make decisions on whether or not to make purchases and therefore would not recommend a particular product unless I truly believe it deserved it.
review image review image review image
on 7 January 2012
This is an excellent iPad case. I have seen others and highly recommend this one. In contrast to some other reviewers, I have not experienced any problems with the case's sleep function; it works every time. Also the leather has a lovely look and feel and the case is relatively light and it is not bulky. The two upright positions are just right and all the holes are perfectly lined up. A splendid product.
on 21 June 2012
This is an excellent case for the iPad 2. I would not have dared take my iPad out without a case, particularly if it gets 'borrowed' by my son, who has managed to drop two mobile phones so far! The Snugg does what it says on the tin, holding the iPad securely, whilst giving access to all the buttons etc.and can be stood on a desk or table top when required. The elegant brown leather case looks good too.