4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 14 Jun 2013
these shoes look smart and are extremely comfy and very lightweight, they feel like slippers. they do come up big though so maybe order a size smaller than normal

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ever, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Skechers Womens on the GO Presta Ballet Flats (Apparel)
These shoes are great, for almost a year I was in crippling pain with plantar fasciitis, I could barely stand up in the mornings, it is supposed to take months of rest and painful injections to treat this condition but I'm virtually pain free since wearing them. I bought these as a back up pair for when I knacker the 1st pair, please keep stocking them. =)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and comfy, 22 May 2014
So comfortable ! This is my second pair , bought a pair last year and lost them , so just had buy another pair .

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers go walk, 17 May 2014
Ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly! I am a standard size 6 so ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly! Look very nice on and very light and comfortable! Would buy again great sjoes and service!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very big, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Skechers Womens on the GO Presta Ballet Flats (Apparel)
I ordered these in the same size as a pair of Go Walk shoes - a 6. I was sure these would be fine as I have wide feet and am often a 7 in some shoes, but as others have said these shoes are really very big and were far too long for my feet. So they are going back.

From the brief trying on I'd say they are very comfortable, perhaps not quite as smart as I hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfortable, 14 Aug 2013
I'm an impossible person for shoes, but believe you me these shoes and range are just the job, no moaning just fabulous comfort and a very relieved husband.