5.0 out of 5 stars Date with Bush,, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) [2012 Remix] (MP3 Download)
I hae always loved this track and to have this upgraded and on my walkman is wonderful.The image is also interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch remix, 23 Aug 2012
On the very day of London winning the bid for the 2012 Olympic Games back in 2005, Kate Bush received a phone call from some official asking whether she'd remix this song for the closing ceremony. 'Ooh, I'm not sure,' she said in her always so sweet and polite voice. 'I've got quite a lot on. I'm just finishing my first album in 12 years and I'm planning on releasing two more in 2011.' 'Yeah, right, Kate,' the official muttered disbelievingly under their breath. 'Alright. I'll do it,' Kate said. Fast forward seven years and some have been saying this isn't actually a remix at all but listen carefully and you will spot snippets of updated vocal. People also said rumours of an appearance at the closing ceremony itself were unfounded but look at the footage carefully - about three and a half minutes in - and you'll see the box in the bottom left hand corner of that spectacular pyramid rattling a little as Ms Bush bangs from the inside, politely and sweetly saying: 'er, I'm in this one, let me out... please...'