on 31 May 2013
Break bar is flimsy, foot muff is an apron not a foot muff and isnt as big as shown, the hooks on straps cannot be unhooked to wash shoulder pads as enough room hasnt been left to unhook, instructions for assembly are very vague!! Also the seat does not have 4 positions as described...it has 2, upright and nearly upright. I bought this for my 5th child but reckon it wont last longer than 6months. Handy as a second pram as is small for car boot or public transport.
on 13 September 2012
Its easy to put together ,light easy to move round easy to open and close has everything it needs worth the money
on 31 October 2013
What a bargin! buggy is value for money!! Sturdy and not cheap looking. hoods not brill but helps to keep the raincover off baby. i have a shade extender that fits nicely to this. only thing really that make this one to beat a small pocket to store the raincover so it frees up the basket. I bought a baby start from argos at £50 and that was rubbish compared. perfect for town and bus.
on 20 September 2013
For our 2 year old child to take on holiday. it was maybe a bit small for a large 2 year old but good quality product at reasonable price.
on 27 November 2012
This stroller is just right for me to keep at home for when the gt grandson visits. Easy to fold and the rain cover excellent.
on 3 December 2013
It will do the job its ment for!! a bit heavy and quite hard to close down.
Very good price.
on 1 June 2013
Best pushchair I've ever got my little one, easy to push and so light weight. Great to take any and the easy fold is great when your in busy places
on 22 April 2013
I love the pushchair its nice to push and i will look at the direct2mum stuff for more,there have met my expectaions
on 20 September 2012
Buggy was easy enough to put together, however I ordered this as a replacement stroller for my 20mth old, I wouldn't say my son was on the large side as he has just gone into 18-24mth trousers, however he looks huge in this buggy, the foot-muff is no good as its meant for littler children and having just used the raincover for the first time today, I foung that his feet hung below the bottom of the rain cover and that there was very little room for him. Subsequently after an hour of using it my son had kicked a hole in the seem. The buggy itself is lovely for the price but would suit a child of approx six months younger. On the whole if your child is over a year old and not on the slight size I would avoid.
on 27 June 2013
I love it its so easy to use and lightweight and the rain cover fits nicely if anything I wasn't impressed by the cosytoes I bought different ones as thay kept slipping of