5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this product
Published 19 months ago by Pink-Lady

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannt install it
I tried this product because my company uses the pro version of it. However, afer hours spent in front of my computer, I have not been able to activate the product as it continuously refues to connect to the McAfee server. This is just a waste of money.
Published 20 months ago by Vincent

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannt install it, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: McAfee Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC, 12 month Subscription (PC) (Software Download)

3.0 out of 5 stars not what you expect, 6 Dec 2012
I had an issue with this not being a cd rom in a box,this is still the information you get when scrolling down the product description. After leaving the seller an e mail informing him of my concern I received no reply until I had put in a very negative review some four days later. When the seller read the review he contacted me immediately and we eventually got some dialog going as to why I got a letter with a key card rather than a c/d rom. There is no doubt this seller is very keen to keep his customers happy, but make sure you know what you are getting, as the information on this product is not clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this product, 31 Dec 2012
I've always been a bit wary of McAfee as I've heard lots of stories about the software slowing down the PC. However, I decided to give this a go - and I'm really glad I did. It was easy to install on my laptop, and I can honestly say I've had no problems with it whatsoever in the couple of months or so that I've been using it. It hasn't slowed anything down, and one thing I really like is that it blocks a lot of ads on some sites I use (like Yahoo). Some people may find this annoying, but I think it's great as I personally get annoyed with all the ads.

I did buy this as as key card as the CD-ROM wasn't available at the time of purchase, and I had to download the software from the McAfee website. This was easy to do, and like I say I've had no problems with it. I'm very satisfied with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars McAfee Internet Security 2013, 9 July 2013
Mr. John Macdonald (Inverness< Scotland) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly.
Easy to install.
Ticked all the boxes and was a good buy.
This was a good buy at the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars mcafee 2013, 28 Dec 2012
I have been unable to install this product on my laptop. I've been through all the trouble shooting steps,been in contact with there help line and still it does not work.
I have mcafee ring once a week with the so called next step to fix the problem but they have not been able to get it installed.
I would rather be refunded but it has not even been suggested.
Would not buy this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 3 Aug 2013
Not sure how effective the product actually is as we do still end up with problems which it never catches. Use it in conjunction with Microsofts Internet security which had caught stuff ! Also seems to cause performance issues and the MCAfee Internet secure search constantly has issues as it does not recognise the license. Could be much better!

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not load properly no matter what I tried and slowed my computer down in the process, 5 May 2013
I followed all instructions even contacted McAfee could not understand the lady whom I contacted and it still not work so had to purchase Norton security and works a dream. It might suit some systems but did not suit mine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't install to windows 8 laptop - avoid, 29 Jan 2013
I bought a new laptop at Christmas which came with windows 8 (and consequently Internet explorer 10) and had Mcafee installed on a thirty day trial basis. I therefore imagined that installing Mcafee Internet Security 2013 on the expiry of the free trial would be straightforward. Not so. I have spent 90 minutes on the phone to Mcafee, they have passed me from department to department and taken remote control of the laptop twice. Still not installed and I shall be returning this product. One of the techs did say that there was "a known issue" with IE10. I'm not hanging around while they sort it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
GREAT

1.0 out of 5 stars When installed, it slowed my computer down so moch I uninstalled it again, and that was a waste of 5., 19 Jun 2014
Not a good virus program because it slowed my PC down. Because Microsoft has keft us out to dry, I installed a new virus protection program - Avast, and it is very good.

McAfee Internet Security  2013 - 1 PC, 12 month Subscription (PC)
5.00