on 27 June 2013
I have two shitzue cross dogs , one is five and sometimes has a weak or small bladder as these are needed over night or if I'm out also a five month puppy shitzue cross Yorkshire terrier boy , other is a girl . Now I was using the incontinance pads so I thought I'd try these . I'm going through these very very quick , one puddle and if its a big one its gone it needs changing . They are quite thin so ok for small pups would be very good value for that but not for my needs as I need more out of a ad . I ind the bigger rectangle people pads are brill used with puppy scent spray to mark it . I will not buy these for my two as thy are too much for the pads but for real puppes and small ones with small bladders these are very good and economic . They don't leak or tear like the really cheap ones so well made just not enough bulk inside for my wet ones !
on 29 January 2014
My old Westie is starting to have occasional accidents at night. Newspaper is such a mess to clear up and never fully absorbs all his wee. But these are great, I put one out each night and if he uses it, just wrap them in the little bags provided and pop in the bin - no problem. Will certainly continue to use these, so much cleaner.
on 16 January 2013
These were excellent quality for the price . Suitable for small to medium sized dogs and very absorbant. Free bags a bonus too.
on 27 October 2013
very fast with delivery and the quality of the pads is far better than the pet shop bought ones and the value is wonderful, i will be buying more and i will pass this sellers name on to other pet owners. thanks very much..
on 1 October 2014
Puppy uses these very well, sometimes misses the edge but that's not the fault of the pads. Never had any faulty pads and I'm just over halfway through the ones I bought. Would buy these again, and the poo bags that came with them are great too.
on 7 August 2013
Cheap, but just doesn't do the job. I have 3 very small dogs and even with minimal use the pad lacks the absorbancy of better quality (albeit slightly more costly) alternatives. I won't be buying again and suggest you spend a few more pounds on a superior product. If you do intend to buy given other more positive reviews I'd suggest a smaller investment, see for yourself and then buy 100. I've tried 3 or 4 puppy pads available on amazon and these are the worst by a long way. The best ones cost the most.
on 28 February 2014
Delivered next day with a text message advising when. Really good. They catch everything if your puppies aim is spot on. Only down side is they slide around on a tiled floor. But overall highly recommend.
on 27 November 2013
I have 4 dogs & accidents will happen so these pads r ideal 4 those times. Easily transportable & u get free bags as well. Wot more can i ask 4.
on 24 November 2013
Ok but don't expect it to be dry underneath, the wet still goes through to the underneath. Might as well use thick newspaper.
on 10 January 2015
No idea what we would do without these. Our puppy took to these instantly, yes, we have accidents outside the pad(s), but he's a puppy that is all there is to say about these.