5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I chose this book because of the great reviews. I was looking for something easy to read, easy to understand and something that works. I have so far tried one experiment and what I asked for came to pass on the 3rd day. A great all round book, highly recommended
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Detail for Me
Published 14 months ago by Claire McKee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: How I Made Over $1 Million Using The Law of Attraction: The Last Law of Attraction, How-To, Or Self-Help Book You Will Ever Need To Read (Law of Attraction Series) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Law Of Attraction Book I have ever read, 9 Feb 2014
This book has seriously changed my outlook on life. All other LoA books tend to be wish washy, too repetitive and sometimes a little too common sense. This is the first review I have ever written on amazon as this book was that good! It is straight to the point, easy and entertaining to read and provides a clear instruction manual with excellent tips on how to make this work. Whilst I respected the principles behind Rhonda Byrne's The Secret - I didn't like the book and found it much too cringe and wishy washy - this is miles better and I have already recommended it to close friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 25 Mar 2014
I started to read this book with a little bit of reservation but in all honesty has got to be the best one i have ever read! Ut all makes sense. After buying dozens of books on self help this is the daddy of them all. Written in easy to understand ways and you just have to try the experiments they really do work. Fabulous fabulous fabulous!!! Thank you for getting my life back on track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this book as a handy reminder., 1 Mar 2014
Having used, and had great success with the law of attraction, I found this book to be a fabulously concise reminder of the principal techniques of achieving your desires.
If you take the time in your day to use these techniques then you WILL achieve your intentions.
at the end of the book, and indeed throughout - there are many resources listed for further reading etc., and having already read most of the recommended reading, I can say that this possibly IS the only book you'll ever need - unless you really need to have all the whys and wherefore explained in minute detail!
This book is great because instead of having to make notes of the most important messages from a huge tome, you can use it as your notebook to refer to as its so short and to the point.
A good job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What it Promises, 10 Jan 2014
I have been researching the Law of Attraction for quite a while now, and reading everything I can get my hands on, so I can promise you this book delivers.

It takes everything you have ever read about LOA, and puts it in an easy to follow, no nonsense format. I understand it so much better now. The author set out to write a book, as if he was sitting and talking to you on the sofa. That is exactly how I felt. There is no arrogance, no showing off, (well only a little, but he has done well for himself so good on him!)

Thoroughly enjoyed and am very excited!!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 April 2014
Really worth reading. I have read a lot of books on this subject and this does what it says on the tin. He puts it down into an easy formular, step by step based experiential evidence. Buy it. And thankyou xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 1 May 2014
This book is to the point , bringing attention to an easy to follow recipe for manifesting your desires , especially the bits we all find hard due to negative mind chatter. No unwanted padding out either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little LOA book, 26 Nov 2013
I have loads of LOA books but I love this because it is so clear and simple and I love the idea of never having to buy another book on the subject. I just have to put it into action.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Detail for Me, 30 Oct 2013
This book has been written well & is an easy read that was also enjoyable. The downside for me was that the chapters/content was presented in a very simplistic way that for me personally doesn't provide the detail that's needed to really excel and commit to these practices to actually make this work & to gain from it as much as what the writer has. Many of these practices do require a lot of dedication & practice & I don't think that was clearly conveyed. Being familiar with LOA & regularly undertaking the steps outlined, it's not as easy as I feel has been portrayed & in particular think that the "clearing" chapter glided over how essential this is. If you're familiar & want to refresh yourself then this book can help, if you're a novice & just starting on the journey into this area & want specific instructions then I don't think this is the book for you. x

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about the Law of attraction!, 22 May 2014
A great little book!

Like the author, I have read dozens and dozens of these 'self help' type books. Unlike the author however, I've struggled to put many of the principles into practice. This book not only explains the principles of the Law of attraction (LOA) in simplistic yet detailed way, it tells you how to use them!

If you think about it, we all know about the principles of the LOA to some extent. We all know that if we thought positive thoughts, we'd have a much more positive life experience. That's all well and good, but HOW do you it? HOW do you think positive when you feel like crap? How do you get the LOA to work for you? Where do you begin? etc

This book perfectly addresses the 'HOW' and is a must read, even for seasoned self-helpers!

I'm ready to go, to put all of the simple yet effective methods I have learnt from this great little find into practice!

Congrats to the author for not only putting the principles of the LOA into practice and creating a great life for himsself but also for writing a fantastic book!

PS - By way of background, I have read books by Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy etc as well as Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad etc. You get the picture! I rate this book highly!