5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I bought this camera a few days ago and I found it was perfect for my child: he was going abroad
Published 13 months ago by Meenakshi

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap camera and you can tell!
The camera is lovely when it works but is rather temperamental. I guess you get what you pay for and you can tell this is cheap.
Published 6 months ago by Ms Susan Jervis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Vivitar Vivicam T028 Digital Camera - Blue (12MP, 2.4" LCD Preview Screen, 4x Digital Zoom, Anti-Shake, Face & Smile Detection) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, 11 May 2013
bought this for my grandsons school trip so I don't know yet how it performs he's tried it out and he's very happy with it, good price

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 10 Mar 2014
i purchased this camera in nov 2013 for some reason it keeps telling me the memory card is full so I bought a new memory card and the camera tells me that's full as well. when I checked the cards in friends camera there was no problem. What as got me annoyed is amazon 30 day exchange and camera is only4 months old also cant contact s seller to return under guarantee so stuck with a useless pile of junk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap camera and you can tell!, 3 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Waste of Money, 14 Oct 2013
Alexander Armstrong (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This camera takes truly awful pictures. So blurry that they look blurry even in the viewfinder. I bought it on sale for $15 and thought it might be worth that, but no, it is going back. Even using the flash (range limited to 6 feet) does not sharpen them up or provide any detail in the images. Comes with no memory, you have to buy an SD card to use it. The close up range is 30 to 45 cm and the normal focus range starts at 1.5 m so there is a large gap where you can't take a focused picture (ss if you could at any distance), and you can't use flash with close up. If you have to say something good about it, about the only thing I can think of is that it comes with a tripod mount. Zero stars in my rating except you can't give zero here.