on 18 June 2014
It was not as expected, it was far too small. Two stars because it was hard, and it is just about useful as I could put it in my bag and carry my smaller headphones. I liked that it had a slightly hard cover for protection. It did that job, but it doesn't fit regular large size headphones such as Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone. Not only was it not wide and tall enough, it wasn't deep enough. Some of my headphones fold, so the ear pads can lie flat, but if yours don't fold, it's a pointless purchase.

If you have those smaller headphones that maybe you use with your phone or MP3 player because you don't like the in-ear, buy these because delicate headphones might get broken in your bag, as did happen to my Panasonic RP-HC101E-K Noise Cancelling Super Slim Headphone, but these headphones are terrific so I glued them, So at least you have a little bit of protection, considering headphones in these much inflated times are something like £60 a piece, I thought it was worth investing.
on 8 January 2015
Big enough for a range of on-ear and over-ear headphones, however I don't think it will suite headphones that cannot fold at the ear piece. Has a pocket inside, which is useful for the 3.5mm cable for my Bluetooth headphones.

The case is sturdy with a loop at the end so it can be hung if desired, although not sure how useful that is. The interior has a soft lining so it should keep your headphones and accessories scratch free.
on 20 February 2015
Bough these to fit my Sony MDR-1R which only came with a cloth bag. It's a tight fit - I need to full retract the headband but I can just fit the headphones in without having to remove the cable, which is a plus. There's a web pocket inside for tucking other items in, if you so wish, but I only take the one cable with me so haven't used this.
The case isn't completely rigid, but should provide enough protection against the odd bump and tangle with other items in my man bag, which is all I wanted it for anyway. The zip works reasonably smoothly too.
on 10 December 2014
I bought this case for a pair of AKG K490 headphones which come with a very small softcase. The case is a good size for the headphones. There is a wee pocket in one side of the case but it isn't very tight so won't hold anything securely. Every time you open the case the pocket is empty and the leads, connector, etc is loose in the case.
AKG K490 headphones are designed to fold up, presumably to make them smaller when travelling. I bought this case because I'd rather not fold them. Hinges are always a weak point no matter what the designer/manufacturer says. By not using the hinges and carrying my headphones in a hardcase I hope to extend their life for quite some time.
on 30 May 2014
Packaged and delivered on time but this is not a Universal Headphone Case.

We have 4 sets of Headphones in the house, Sennheiser PC151, Sennheiser PC360, Qpad QH 90 and AKG K702. The only headphones this case could hold where the PC 151's and l stress that it barely held them. if your cans are bigger than a set of Sennheiser PC151's then they will not fit into this case unless the Ear Cups can rotate to the flat position and even then you might be pushing past its limits. The case itself is pretty standard and has no standout feature's.
on 20 November 2015
This seems to be a good and sturdy case that should protect my heaphones nicely. However it certainly is not a universal size - my Sennheiser Urbanites only just go in the case - I have to really hold the case together whilst I zip it. I don't think my headphones are an unusual size either - headphones that don't fold up certainly won't fit in - just something to be aware of.
on 5 April 2015
NOT "universal" - DID NOT fit Sennheiser HD25s, which are hardly 'big' headphones.....
on 1 April 2016
Does what it says on the tin. They keep my Sony headphones safe and the pocket is handy for flinging my ipod or armband etc when I'm not using them. I've had in my bag alongside a large 2L bottle of water and went for a walk with everything banging against each other in my bag, and there were absolutely no signs of distress or anything on the case afterwards.
on 2 October 2015
Purchased to store the Jabra Move Headphones and fits well. Possibly a bit large but it is a universal case so was never going to be a perfect fit. Sturdy case and good quality, the inside of one side has elasticated casing which can be used to store charging cable, etc. Would recommend for convenience and ensuring headphones are secure when not in use.
on 10 November 2015
Purchasing this case the word universal to me means it will be big enough to accommodate all headphones. My headphones fit In but the outer bezel of my headphones touches the case and it's a bit harder to zip but it still protects it well enough, I'm worried that if something heavy lands on it or its pressed my.headphones might be damaged.