4.0 out of 5 stars which is useful for the 3
Big enough for a range of on-ear and over-ear headphones, however I don't think it will suite headphones that cannot fold at the ear piece. Has a pocket inside, which is useful for the 3.5mm cable for my Bluetooth headphones.

Published 3 months ago by C. Chana

2.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough for normal sized headphones, not 'Universal'
Published 10 months ago by LaughingGear

2.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough for normal sized headphones, not 'Universal', 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
It was not as expected, it was far too small. Two stars because it was hard, and it is just about useful as I could put it in my bag and carry my smaller headphones. I liked that it had a slightly hard cover for protection. It did that job, but it doesn't fit regular large size headphones such as Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone. Not only was it not wide and tall enough, it wasn't deep enough. Some of my headphones fold, so the ear pads can lie flat, but if yours don't fold, it's a pointless purchase.

If you have those smaller headphones that maybe you use with your phone or MP3 player because you don't like the in-ear, buy these because delicate headphones might get broken in your bag, as did happen to my Panasonic RP-HC101E-K Noise Cancelling Super Slim Headphone, but these headphones are terrific so I glued them, So at least you have a little bit of protection, considering headphones in these much inflated times are something like £60 a piece, I thought it was worth investing.

4.0 out of 5 stars which is useful for the 3, 8 Jan. 2015
C. Chana "charanj.it" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)

The case is sturdy with a loop at the end so it can be hung if desired, although not sure how useful that is. The interior has a soft lining so it should keep your headphones and accessories scratch free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking bit of kit, 20 Dec. 2013
MPA "MPA" (South Nortants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
I bought a new set of Philips bluetooth headphones that did not come with a case, so I hedged my bets and bought this one. It is quite large and fits well. It should easily protect the headphones for the foreseeable future. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
Bough these to fit my Sony MDR-1R which only came with a cloth bag. It's a tight fit - I need to full retract the headband but I can just fit the headphones in without having to remove the cable, which is a plus. There's a web pocket inside for tucking other items in, if you so wish, but I only take the one cable with me so haven't used this.
The case isn't completely rigid, but should provide enough protection against the odd bump and tangle with other items in my man bag, which is all I wanted it for anyway. The zip works reasonably smoothly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to carry AKG K490 headphones, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
I bought this case for a pair of AKG K490 headphones which come with a very small softcase. The case is a good size for the headphones. There is a wee pocket in one side of the case but it isn't very tight so won't hold anything securely. Every time you open the case the pocket is empty and the leads, connector, etc is loose in the case.
AKG K490 headphones are designed to fold up, presumably to make them smaller when travelling. I bought this case because I'd rather not fold them. Hinges are always a weak point no matter what the designer/manufacturer says. By not using the hinges and carrying my headphones in a hardcase I hope to extend their life for quite some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
It's a nice storage for my Bose AE2

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
good enought but its to small for my headsets.returned

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
K. Miller "Dusty" (Torquay UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
Holds headphone well but not used it for travelling yet. Time will see if it protects them or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
Nice size and does the job for my over the ear headphones. Protects well and has a little pocket inside for cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars T'nB Headphone storage case, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case (Accessory)
Very good solid case, met my requirements. I am thinking of buying another case for another set of headphones
Delivery was very quick.