5.0 out of 5 stars Minty mouthwash
Good value for money. Came on time. Nice refreshing mouthwash I would recommend people to use it as better than usual mouthwashes
Published 5 months ago by cookiemonster

1.0 out of 5 stars Corsodyl 500ml Daily Fresh Mint Alcohol Free Mouthwash
I have used the Corsodyl mouthwash with Alcohol for years with no problems. However this product caused peeling of my mouth inside, irritated my gums and made my mouth very sore inside. Even diluting with water made no difference. I wouldn't recommend this product if you are like me and sensitive to the ingredients.
Published 3 months ago by Cath

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty mouthwash, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Corsodyl 500ml Daily Fresh Mint Alcohol Free Mouthwash (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 16 Jun 2014
Good mouth wash. Mouth feels so clean after using. Flavour not the best but it does a great job. Not a substitute for brushing. It does state not to drink tea/coffee for an hour after using to prevent staining.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 19 May 2014
I recently had a loose tooth. It was agony. I used this product for five weeks and lo and behold the bloody thing still fell out. However my mouth did feel fresher. You can't win them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthwash, 29 April 2014
This s not as powerful as the standard Corsodyl which means I can use it daily to back up my dental therapy. It arrived in quick time and I will be buying more when needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Corsodyl 500ml Daily Fresh Mint Alcohol Free Mouthwash, 19 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Alcohol free, 19 Mar 2014
I like that this is alcohol free, it makes it much more palatable, suitable for more people and less harsh than alcohol mouthwashes. I have not found that my teeth are stained by this product, and my mouth does not feel dry after use.

You only need 10mls of this mouthwash and so I feel it is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Feb 2014
Recommended by my dentist and periodontist. Only this brand will do the job if you have serious gum disease. This was good value on Amazon too (again!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 18 Jan 2014
I must say that Amazon had done it again. Reduced it down to half price, what a bargain. I ended up buying 10 of them to stockpile. It's a shame there's no price reduction on the other Flavour. Can't go wrong with Branded Product at such low prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Breath, 15 Jan 2014
Having used other mouth washes with no discernable benefit I can safely say that along with Corsodyl Daily Toothpaste this has definitely improved my oral health. The is zero bleeding from my gums and whereas before use the was a slight smell from between two of my back teeth, this has completely gone. Very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great 'add-on' product, 3 Mar 2014
I was recommended this product by my dentist so was really pleased to find it as an add-on product at Amazon. I will add it to many of my future orders so effectively I'll be paying less for it than I would in the supermarket. Thanks!