5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than previous version
Published 16 months ago by Sue de Nym

1.0 out of 5 stars PANT'S
What a pile of pants. Got this for my wife, I thought sola power can,t go wrong but my wife said it did'nt work so I had it. The sola charging doesn't work and if you mains charge it it lasts for 10 hours if your lucky. Save your money and buy something else
Published 3 days ago by Lee Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than previous version, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Avantree Sunday Solar Powered Bluetooth Handsfree Speakerphone Car Kit support connects two mobile phone simultaneously compatible for iPhone 5 5S 5C 4 4GS 4G, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung galaxy note 3 note 2 S5 S4 S3, Sony Xperia, LG, Nexus, Motorola, Nokia and more. (Electronics)
I have been using an old Avantalk Sunday Pro for years and it worked perfectly. I then had a new phone and found it was having difficulty with staying paired to the Avantalk probably due to the new technology. I contacted Avantalk to ask them about this newer Avantree version and they confirmed it was more up to date and was designed for the newer phones. I'm pleased to say they were right and this new version is perfect. If you allow voice control on your phone you can make calls from your contacts without dialling.
The voice quality is excellent and I have been told that call recipients can't detect that I am hands free. The speaker is clear and loud enough to carry over the worst of road noise. I have never had to have it o full volume. The old Sunday Pro only needed charging twice a year and I presume this is the same but it obviously depends on the amount of sun it is exposed to. I can't fault it to be honest

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks for service, 24 April 2014
One of the best prices for this piece of kit and the delivery was first rate order was placed on the 10th April and earliest estimated delivery date was the 15th It was delivered on the 12th so top marks to this company.
Got this kit after looking at other customer feed back and reviews and I am very happy that I did.
I have had other Bluetooth hands free kits for the car but this is one of the best for sound that I have had so far, and best of all I don’t have to clip it onto the sun visor so no marks or damage.
With the windscreen mount I can place it any ware that is most continent for me (more in line with my face when driving) and with the solar charger on the back I have not had to charge it since I installed it so very happy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars ...a perfect solution to In-Car Bluetooth issues., 13 May 2013
Having tried a number of devices similar to this I was initially skeptical but overall I can honestly say it couldn't be better.
The two carriers (an adhesive perspex carrier for the windscreen) and the visor-mouted carrier work brilliantly and the solar-powered feature saves re-charging.
Brilliant operation and value-for-money so don't waste money on more expensive versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just WORKS!, 27 Mar. 2014
This Bluetooth is and has the following things:

I am normally quite curmudgeonly and have a particular dislike for Bluetooth accessories because they just do not work well.

This one does, I love it and I have only had it for a day.

- It is loud, even too loud, so you can hear it in the car
- It feels well made and just works out of the box, no fiddling
- It has an extra pair of suction cups for when you lose one
- Watch the video review, it actually does what the video says

4.0 out of 5 stars Avantree Bluetooth Handfree Speakerphone Car Kit, 20 Jan. 2014
It is really easy to use as described. Its solar power function save me a lot of hassle to recharge it. This is the very reason why I have to replace my old one with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars no phone penalty points for me, 12 Jun. 2014
The Avantree Solar Bluetooth handsfree is compact and easy to follow instructions. Incomiing phonecalls are clear and outgoing calls I have been informed can be heard quite clearly.

Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar. 2014
This item is really perfect can be connect with two different phones , sound is very clear .strongly recommended this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2014
This item is perfect, all you need for a hands free in your car, amazing sound, I love the design, very easy to use. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avantree Bluetooth hands free, 11 Feb. 2014
Just waiting on the sun to keep it charged laugh out loud great wee device and does what it's meant to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 4 Mar. 2014
F. Sherwood "Fred Sher" (England) - See all my reviews
It fits in any of my vehicles swap to any motor works very well I can hear it even in a noisy van.