5.0 out of 5 stars Budget price - premium product!
Published 20 months ago by @GeekZilla9000

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT!
Published 6 months ago by Caitriona

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget price - premium product!, 16 Nov 2012
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kolay Flip Case Cover Stand/Screen Protector/Stylus Pen for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black (Accessory)
It seemed to take ages to get my iPod Touch (one was 'lost in the post' and the one which eventually arrived was a week late) - so when it finally came I wanted to make sure that it was well protected from the harsh elements of the world. Being an absolute cheapskate, I decided to go for this cheapo case rather than the 'official' ones which cost 5 times as much - and I'm very pleased with my choice.

This looks great, the synthetic leather looks real and feels soft, but also seems rugged enough to last. This has that 'Italian chic' look to it and doesn't look cheap at all - personally I think this is nicer looking than a lot of the more expensive iPod cases. It fits the 5th Generation iPod perfectly - the iPod slots into a hard plastic case holster inside the case and is held very securely, it can be removed easily if required. The plastic is molded to ensure that the volume and power buttons, earphone socket, sync socket and speaker are all exposed.

The case has a cut-away at the back so that the camera and flash are not obscured, also - the case is essentially the same size as the iPod so you aren't making your slim gadget look bloated. Although the case comes with a stylus and screen cover, I removed the screen cover because I didn't feel it necessary as the inside of the case is nice and soft and will protect it when in my pocket. The stylus isn't something I really use but my kids love to use it when playing various games. The stylus is a bit flimsy but I bought this for the case, the stylus and screen protector are just nice added bonuses.

In a nutshell: it looks fab, it does the job, and it's a decent price - it's a smart purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 Dec 2012
I've looked at ways of protecting my iPod touch after having one written off due to an accident. I looked at the purely plastic option that only covers the back but tried one and realised it didn't protect the screen from impact. I looked around and saw a lot of options that seemed very expensive. S, after having read the review of this I thought I'd get one. I was expecting something that would make my iPod feel like a Filofax, but this, with the iPod in it was still very thin. The finish is excellent, the stylus is great and saves the finger prints (would someone include a loop to put the stylus in? I keep losing it.) Brilliant, excellent value, well worth the 5*

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 8 Jan 2013
Only issue is that if you have bought a nice red ipod touch, you dont see much of its colour at all because the case it clips into in this covers most of the colour. But it protects it and is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 25 Jan 2013
A. Jones (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son and he really liked it despite it not being the one he asked for. It's great for travelling as it protects the screen as well and the stylus is good too. Great for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, 24 Jan 2013
I was very surprised at the quality adn design of this case when it arrived. It was so cheap but looks so classy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 3 Feb 2014
Even though it's not leather, this case looks and feels very much like it. The iPod Touch fits snugly into the case but not so tight as to make it hard to remove. All the holes in the case for the headphone jack, camera lens etc line up accurately. The stylus is a bonus but I don't tend to use it and there's nowhere in the case to store it.

A good-quality product and at this price you can't go wrong!

2.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT!, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this and when i got it the product and stylus was good but i had to take off the case to put in my docking station,that would have been ok but it was so tight that i ended up putting a knife under my ipod and getting it out! It's a waste of money and time to do this everytime i want to plug it into my docking station! I took it off the 3rd day i got it and havent put it on since!

1.0 out of 5 stars Kolay Crud, 29 Mar 2013
Poor quality. Very fake feeling UPVC 'leather'. An askew fastening and the music jack hole's in the wrong place. Hmmmm not impressed. The only bit that worked was the stylus pen. It was much shorter than the one pictured mind you, more of a stylus 'stub' than 'pen'. My Kolay case arrived broken. It proved difficult to return and obtain a refund. Subsequently, I now have the displeasure of a broken, ineffective, £5.33 iPod case that is frankly not worthy. Don't bother folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps an expensive bit of kit safe!, 16 Jan 2013
My daughter got a new ipod for xmas and I bought this to proctect the ipod - does just what is required and she loves the green colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 14 Jan 2013
This case fits the new iPod touch perfectly and the pen is a good bonus. Good value for money and would recommend it.