Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 May 2013
This album is more like earlier papa roach. recomended to fans of the band who liked infest, love hate tradgedy
on 31 December 2012
Brilliant album, love it. Can't think of a track on the album that I don't like. The first single from the album Still Swinging is by far one of my favourites, others include Where Did the Angels Go, Silence Is the Enemy, Give Me Back My Life, Not That Beautiful, Won't Let Up and the bonus tracks What's Left of Me and 9th Life. I also really like the addition of the bonus CD which includes 4 music videos and a behind the scenes look at the Making of Still Swinging music video and Constructing The Connection.
Definitely one of the best albums I've bought this year.
on 13 August 2013
it never occured to me to listen to papa roach having heard a single of theirs years ago. for me this band have improved into orbit. i love this album from start to finish. the previews offered by amazon are great to help you choose if you like it. would recommend everybody to have a listen
on 11 March 2014
This album is great, I have been a fan for many years and have every single album and heard every song. I love what they have done with this album with merging new and old with new modern contemporary sounds. Would recommend to any P roach fan and anyone who loves good old rock music.
on 22 August 2013
My favourite album by Papa Roach is ''The Paramour Sessions'' and don't get me wrong, I love every other album they have, but this one....the electric elements incorporated into some of the songs are brilliant! It shows PR are evolving- and in the good sense.
on 14 February 2013
I own all the Papa Roach CDs and luckily each CD gets better. This CD has several great tracks - in fact there is not one on it that I do not like. If you are a fan - buy it! If you are new to Papa Roach then you won't be disappointed with this!
on 14 December 2012
Papa Roach are such a great rock band, this effort however is just a bit too extreme for my liking, metal lovers and hardcore rock lovers will appreciate although I do like some of album at same time, it is a good album! Pleased with goods.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2013
Great album! When you understand the reasons behind the lyrics and tracks ir means a lot more. Some great melodies, riffs and a great album! My top workout album and one I put on anytime!!
on 3 October 2012
After the last album i was a little disappointed, even though it had taken them 3 years between it and the previous one it seemed like they had just cobbled something together because their record label said they had to. However this album seems to have much better lyrcis and a lot stronger sound, espesially with songs like "Not that Beautiful". It's still not like the original Papa Roach couple of albums but it is still a great show.
on 6 April 2013
I am a long time PR fan and their latest cd did not disappoint.

Give me back my life is my current fave from it.

A+++++