5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I was doubtful but this was recommended to me. In truth it was amazing. Having had years of neck pain this all but 'cured' it overnight. I need to lie on it fairly regularly but the results are amazing. Some people might need to persist for longer to get full results but it does work.
Published 21 months ago by EmmaB

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!
Published 5 months ago by Cantabile

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Aug. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Trueback for Back Pain Relief (Personal Care)
WARNING: the extreme backward angle of the neck induced by the True Back, even though using a pillow, can immediately cause faintness and nausea lasting for days, by affecting one's balance mechanism. There should have been such a warning about this product. I also wonder about the same size and shape True Back being suitable for everyone no matter how short or tall the person.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased I bought it, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Trueback for Back Pain Relief (Personal Care)
I have only tried it on the "easy" side ( low end at base of spine) so far, but I feel I am walking much straighter and taller.
I am pleased I bought it. I have tried higher side, but because of the level of pain I had, I found it difficult moving off it !
I also found it a bit uncomfortable (using high side) to lay my head back on floor/cushion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Been using the trueback for a while now, it ..., 21 Nov. 2014
J. Carroll "John" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trueback for Back Pain Relief (Personal Care)
Been using the trueback for a while now, it takes a bit of getting used to and feels very uncomfortable when you first lie on it, but you soon get used to it and it then actually makes you feel very relaxed and does work.

Trueback for Back Pain Relief