on 12 January 2013
Ok so I rarely write reviews and I read books under 300 pages even less. But I felt like this book was so ccute that it warranted more priase then it has been getting because I really really enjoyed it.

So If you like cutsey romance books, with a clever female lead and a protective male, set in futuristic space time, in a school type setting defo read this book you wont be dissapointed it does what it says on the cover !!
on 5 August 2012
I loved this book. It contains some quite adult themes, so definitely for older teens, but honestly it was well-written, romantic without being soppy, funny, tense in places and different to anything else I've read in this genre. The author has stamped her familiar take on it but with a teen edge that makes this easily one of my favourite books I have read this year. 'Emmaline' - please please please write another one soon!
on 22 September 2012
As a reader of the author under her adult pen name i was interested to see what she could produce for ya readers. This book combined the main elements that draw me to her books space and romance story. Her ya novel is a amazing, i couldnt put it down, i am looking forward to further novels :)
on 27 April 2014
When i bought this book I was unsure whether I would enjoy it as I dont normal like things that are sci-fi based. However, I loved this book even though it was based in the future on the moon.

It supprised me alot because it was a really gripping teen romance book that I struggled to put down. I found it amazing as the author didn't really give away what was going to happen next, so you had to read on. I fell in love with the characters in this book from the start and loved the bond between her and her brother. This book had everything and made a really good read, will definitely look at for books by this author in the future.
on 19 July 2014
I could not put this book down I have never felt this way about a book in my whole life and use read Alot of books this is hands down my favourite. it's a must read, always leaves you wanting more you won't even want to put this book down I loved it the chemistry build up between characters the plot and the summary brought together nicely would love to meet this author, I rate this book 10 stars if only there were 10. it's a great read won't be disappointed it , the ending really sums it up well there's. nothing more I can say but READ THIS BOOK.
on 17 March 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book and loved the whole storyline. I loved reading about Kris and North though at times I just wanted to scream "she is a girl!!!" to save North the heartache. Throughout this book I was constantly giggling and could really empathise with Kris and her hardships. The end of the book was sweet and happy but still fairly unexpected. To conclude this book was not amazing and life changing but was a good read that I would recommend
on 15 May 2013
The first half of the novel was great, really gripping and I loved the ideas with the planets and the character development with Kris and North. However the amount of close calls finding out Kris is female gets a bit daft after a while and personally North accepting he might be gay seems slightly bizarre for a alpha male character. Still worth the read.
on 19 January 2015
This book came at me out of nowhere, I didn't know what to expect when I started reading and slowly grew to love the characters, despite their frustrating relationships and was taken by the complexity of the world it is set in. I loved the imagination of this book. Please write another book!
on 17 July 2013
Along the same lines as Alanna's first adventure... set in the future. Not a classic such as Tamora Pierce's excellent books, but nevertheless an enjoyable and steamy (sometime gender/sexually confused) read.

Looking forward to other stories from this author.
on 6 March 2016
I really enjoyed this book. The author clearly shows the emotional torment both characters go through. I would like to of read some parts from north's point of view as it might of given me a better understanding of his character.