5.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of kit
I just received this adapter in the post, the delivery time was excellent and for the price you really can't beat the quality of this piece of kit.
This worked perfectly with my iPhone and does not get caught like my previous sim adapter, I have gotten through many micro sim adaptors but this one works well and is built to last.
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Dan England

I used this to activate a 3 nano sim in my iphone 4 before my iphone 5 turns up.

Works well and does not snag in the phone. I have had similar products that fit in the sim tray before where this has been the case.

Published on 20 Sept. 2012 by Dabbler

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality piece of kit, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Visionaer ® Genuine German quality Nano-SIM adaptor 4FF to 3FF (from NanoSim to Microsim) for iPhone 5 Holders- Made in Germany (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy well made product, although value for money could be better., 20 Sept. 2012
Dabbler (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

It's important to note that the design of this is different to that of the one provided by O2 with their nano sims on Pay monthly contracts, both work but this one is superior. The sim is held in a more secure way, not just a push fit, there is more of a risk with the O2 adaptor that it the sim could pop out of it and jam in the phone.

Packed in an oversized cardboard envelope. It's so small for a second I didn't think that there was one in the envelope careful you don't loose it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 4 Jun. 2013
This product actually ruined my new S4 as it is just slightly too thick when withdrawing and it pulled out the sim connections, so I had to return the phone. It did feel like a quality product but just not for the S4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nano SIM to Micro SIM adaptor, 23 Oct. 2012
Bought this to use in my Iphone 4 whilst awaiting delivery of my Iphone 5.

Works perfectly. Easy to install and robustly made.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, 3 Oct. 2012
Just what I was looking for an excellent quality.
Used it when upgrading my phone, fitted perfectly. Ideal product and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, works very well, 12 Jun. 2014
Got this so I could use a nano sim I had in my iPhone 4S and it is very nice quality and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Dec. 2013
This was a lot more expensive than the first adaptor I bought, but that one would not keep the sim fixed in. With this adaptor the sim clicks in and does not move no danger of getting stuck in phone. Btw the phone I use it in is a HTC one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for the indecisive amongst us..., 9 July 2013
W Brooks (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to switch from an iPhone 5 to a Nexus 4. The holder fits the nano-sim perfectly and then slots just great into a micro-sim slot.

The quality does seem good, with no ragged edges or parts that could damage the sim. Would recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Jun. 2013
Not the cheapest but it fits perfectly in my Sony Xperia Z which has a fussy Sim socket and hasn't let me down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, 12 Jun. 2013
I have purchased this as i have moved from an iPhone 4 to a 5. I am keeping the 4 to use at festivals.

It was a bit fiddly but that is expected due to its size. I am off to Glastonbury in 2 weeks and will let you know if my view changes after that.