on 26 October 2013
As mentioned by others ,very limited number of scores. When you have found one, what does one do with it ? You cannot print it, you cannot save it as for instance a bmp or jpeg file , for use in conversion programme to midi. You cannot really read it to say sing a part, even on my Kindle fire Hd 8 . 9 . O.K. only 1'28 ( what no pound sign !!!!! ) So unfortunately I could have drunk a third of a pint of beer instead !!!
on 24 May 2013
I've used Patricio on my laptop but found this app today for my new kindle that l am slowly getting the feel of. I have just listened to a Beethoven symphony, had no problems with the score. It's absolutely brilliant!
on 28 April 2013
If I'd known how few of the scores would actually display, I wouldn't have bought this app. Two stars for being able to see some music. Great idea, but this app needs radical improvement.
on 7 April 2013
I was very excited at the prospect of being able to access so much music in original editions but found that many of them were not available or took too long to download on my Kindle. Some pieces downloaded the front cover or first page of music and would not allow any further access. Works that did download were clear and legible. However, I think that the application is too slow and needs to be much faster to be really useful.
on 11 July 2014
very poor you cant put your own music on it.
on 7 April 2015
A great collection of classical music.