on 9 February 2013
This product is a good bit of fun.
It arrived from seller with a nice little note and a small plastic bear, which was a nice touch, though I admit the little gift went in the bin!
The light is not very bright, and it doesn't actually come with the bolts to attach it and it's not all that obvious what the best way to attach it to he wheel is! There are 2 slits for spokes and a hexagonal hole either side, which fits a bolt head. Problem is, the bolt head then goes all the way through, so you need to use a larger bolt, which lead me to wonder why it's a hexagonal hole...
On the other hand, for less than a fiver, I didn't expect a spectacular bicycle light!
on 4 January 2013
5 stars for the vibrancy of colour, ease with which they slide onto the spokes, and visibility with which I am now seen from the side.
on 29 October 2012
This light is good for bringing attention to myself whilst cycling at night time, this alone would definitely not be enough at night but in conjunction definitely helps me get seen and not hurt whilst on my bike at night.
on 27 August 2013
These lights were ok, but not what I was expecting!!! The lights work fine but I had to superglue them on the spokes as they felt like they were going to fall off, while riding. Apart from that they are fine
on 25 January 2013
Good product and was surprised that it was delivered so quickly. Not much to add except that the batteries are starting to fail and I cannot work out how to open the chasis to replace them.
on 12 March 2013
yes this is a great buy feels good just wish this came in pairs for both wheels like that you can switch between blinking lights and constant stream
on 16 June 2014
these bike lights were cheap but fairly good quality and arrived fairly quickly. Although you will need to keep checking them every few miles because mine fell off after about 10.
on 19 March 2013
Not overly bright, but for the price they are a bit of fun! I have weird array of spokes, so they didn’t fit very well (I superglued them to my spokes so that they stay put!!!)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 August 2014
I was afraid to clip these on because they were so hard I thought I would end up bending my spokes
on 5 August 2013
They are quite bright so I am happy with that, but I can not get them to stay on the spokes, they keep falling off. So I will have to zip tie them with the little 2 holes on either side later on today. Plus it says 2 battery's included, I did not get a spare, only the one inside. So... over all not really happy.