on 10 April 2013
A nice rich capsule for all caffitaly machines (mine is a Dualit) great depth of flavour and packaging. Will definitely buy again!
on 3 October 2012
Whilst I havent tried all of their flavours, all 5 of the ones I have tried have been excellent. Seriously, the Blue Storm caps are some of the best coffee I have ever had!
on 14 February 2014
I love this coffee, it is super delicious, believe me, I am Italian. The service is also very good, and the relationship price-quality is fantastic. I am pleased with this purchase.
on 7 February 2014
What a great espresso to start the morning wonderful strong intense tasting great value , best espresso I have tasted so far
on 8 October 2013
Classic and pleasant coffee.Quiet strong so if you are not into intense taste then go for Cremoso one.Makes perfect espresso
on 23 August 2014
Good standard coffee capsules, brilliant price! Have tried most varieties, pink tornados my favourite. Long live löftbergs!
on 27 March 2014
Excellent coffee. I purchased a years worth as it's so good and might need more as I have drank so much
on 1 October 2013
Probably the best coffee I've had! I would recommend these capsules to anybody. I use them in my Dualit machine. Just about to make another order as I've nearly run out!
on 20 July 2014
Good strong coffee just as I wanted...
on 27 May 2016
Excellent product, as described and taste is great. Definitely buy again.