on 25 April 2014
It takes about 5 hours to charge from flat, and I run it in hyper consent mode (flashing to you and me)
that works with high beam contently on and over the top of that it flashes in low beam. So at no point
is it off. I find it lights up road signs for many yards down the road and grabs the attention of drivers.

Just angle it down a touch and slightly in to the curb to avoid dazzling any on coming traffic.
the bracket after the first couple of uses is very easy to use and holds the light very securely

All in all a great light and well worth the price
on 27 May 2015
Very bright. Perfect for pitch dark cycles tracks when there's no moon and great for tracks enclosed by trees. I can see foxes eyes hundreds of meters away. The recharge is long and I did consider getting two lights so that one is always charged but so far I haven't needed to as I never have to go more that 10 miles to work. If I go on a long trip I might get a second one. You have to buy a separate strap if you want it on your helmet. It's very easy to safely switch between modes while it's on your head (just buy a Cateye Universal) - but actually I have mine on the bars.
on 9 April 2015
I looked at loads of other lights and even compared using the tool on Wiggle where you can see photos taken in the dark so you can see how much light is produced. This is a good balance of price and light...
On way home, before the clocks went forward I could still see the pool of light when most cars went past.

For commuting, I don't think you need any brighter, but then I do have a Proviz jacket as well :-) and I don't go MTB in the forest at night when you probably do need the 2000 lumen light that you can get from China for ~10quid on here!
on 8 November 2013
This is the best light that I have ever used!
It is visible even daytime and that is important!
Very well build, the quality is obvious.
Really, really, really bright!
I cant think of something negative to say even though am very critical.
Easy to attach, easy to remove, but holds very tight no chance to fall, well if you ride in the mountain and challenge the laws of physics it is possible to lose it, but for city conditions is perfect.
Highly recommended!
I wish there was something as good as that for rear light!
on 2 October 2013
Excellent service brilliant product if you ride your bike on unlit roads this light is the one for you. Headlights for bikes including dip and main beam.
on 26 September 2014
Brilliant light, good battery,charges quicker via USB/wall plug adapter(not supplied) universal cateye fittings so can easily be swapped between bikes with cateye light brackets. No problem seeing the road ahead with oncoming traffic headlights shining towards you. Wished I'd purchased one earlier, but be sure to point the main beam towards the floor from cars etc as is very bright on high mode,I even had a car high beam me as my high beam was on and partially blinded the driver!
on 27 December 2012
Very powerful beam can see very well. On the down side though is the battery needs charging weekly and I don't use my bike everyday.
on 4 December 2013
I bought this light as it was a cheaper alternative to some of the high lumen rechargeable lights I'd been looking at.

It is the brightest light I've ever owned and I am amazed at how long the charge lasts using a combination of the settings. I tend to use the brightest setting for the majority if my rides and feel safer knowing the I can see and be seen.

Excellent light and great value for money!
on 2 December 2013
I bought this light after spending weeks doing lots of research as it's a bit of a mine field out there when it comes to lights.
I wanted something light and bright and this light ticked all the boxes especially with all the reviews.
The light spread is amazing with the 'hot' spot very bright indeed and gives you confidence when cycling on unlit roads.
A real winner.
on 13 November 2013
All bike lights are overpriced but the nano shot plus offers plenty of light on a dark commute, good settings, lasts long enough (about 2 hours for typical use) and is easy to remove from the bike when locked up. Takes a while to charge up but otherwise can't fault it. You could pay over £150 for something smaller and lighter but is an ideal commuting light at this price range.

See one answered question