4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxation with the harp
I have many CD's, which I have purchased over the years, played by various artistes. Claire Jones plays beautifully, whether with an orchestra or solo. I would recommend it for listening to when one has some quiet time during the day, to enter into a world of one's own: a calming therapy.
Published on 5 Oct. 2012 by Stella Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Harp Musak
A bit more Muzak than I had hoped
Published 1 month ago by Dr. Howard J. Hawker

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxation with the harp, 5 Oct. 2012
Stella Harris "bookjohnadams" (Portsmouth UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect to play in the car, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
not much more to say than this - ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - have not stopped listening to it in the car since it arrived - love every track - can't wait for the next release!

5.0 out of 5 stars Claire Jones, 15 Aug. 2013
Ann Davie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
I bought this because I had read the reviews and thought it sounded really good. I have trouble sleeping and listening to Claire playing the beautiful harp. Would recommend this CD to everyone. It came very quickly and was packed well. Would recommend this seller to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars The Girl with the Golden Harp by Claire Jones, 26 April 2013
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
The musical pieces are well selected.
The variation of sounds is excellent.
There is nothing I dislike on this CD.
I would recommend this to any musical lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 Jun. 2013
K. L. Adey (loughborough, leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
I love relaxing to Claire Jones, this is a remarkable album. At the end of a stressful day there is nothing better to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
I love this cd. It is the perfect background music to a dinner party or when you just want something gentle. The songs are well-chosen and the harpist is very talented. I play it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars totally superb, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
was asked by a relative to order this cd as she had heard some of it on classic fm.she called up classic fm and was told the artists name and cd title. it appeared that at the time of asking the cd had not been released and stockist did not know when it would be released. she asked me if i could find it as i have a computer, i went straight to amazon and found that it would be on pre order.i pre ordered it (only had to wait 10 days) and had it sent to her. it arrived on release day by post from amazon (very impressed). it was listened to and the report from a very experenced and knowledgeable person is astounding. she said she has not heard such lovely music for such a long time that this is a credit to claire jones. if you like classical harp music then give this a listen. she says you will not be dissapointed. this review was given to me over the phone so i personally cannot comment on the cd as i have not heard it yet, but as and when i do i shall review it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars The choice of music is ideal for a relaxing,soothing interlude and the transcriptions suit the harp beautifully., 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
I heard a couple of tracks on classic fm and immediately bonded with the music. Would certainly recommend without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloriously Golden, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
Having heard this on Classic FM, I toyed with the idea of purchasing it for a few months. I can be fussy with my music and I've never been a huge fan of the harp. Finally took the plunge and it arrived today. The delivery was very quick and packaging simple.

The CD is plain, the booklet enclosed containing only a brief background on Claire Jones. Aside from that there are only track listings (and the usual production details) and at the back some information on the special golden jewellery Claire wears.

The music on the CD is just sublime. I am typing this having only listened to half of the tracks (it is playing whilst I type) and having had a stressful day at work, I already feel relaxed and very happy. Completely chilled is an understatement. This is to be a new favourite of mine now and I would highly recommend to anybody who either loves classical music, harp or otherwise, or even somebody after the ideal 'unwind' music.

Claire Jones has true talent! I love this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing sounds before sleep., 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Girl With the Golden Harp (Audio CD)
My lady raved about Claire Jones & I must admit that down loaded to our ipod & then plugged in to our Bose system in the bedroom it is a pleasure to listen to pure musical sounds as we relax before sleeping.

The Girl With the Golden Harp
The Girl With the Golden Harp by Claire Jones (Audio CD - 2012)