on 29 November 2013
Soft feel balls they are but not spongy, bright white so really show up. Also I get a good distance and flight feel good when putting. A fast efficient service well done all concerned.
on 17 February 2014
These balls give me the best results for my swing speed. Good length with woods and long irons, great feel with putting and chipping. This is the best price I have found at Amazon
on 17 February 2014
these were a great present at a great price. Inside the large box are four small boxes of three. Apparently they are really good golf balls and were delivered really quickly.
on 21 November 2015
The best balls I have used for years and well priced. Compared to the Wilson staff DX2 balls I was using they seem to go 20 yards further and great feel around the greens.
on 29 January 2014
One of my favourite balls, and many others are switching to it, so there's no need to recommend it. Good delivery speed, product in excellent condition ... roll on Spring !
on 14 February 2014
There are certainly better on the market, but you wont get better for this price. I've used these for a year now and really enjoy playing the soft feel balls.
on 31 December 2013
The item was a xmas gift and they were very happy with product and i was really happy with the delivery date and with yr staff they were polite and helpful x
on 13 December 2013
I hope my husband loves them-they are the ones he asked for so fingers crossed. They arrived promptly, which is always a bonus. Good service and good prices.
on 3 December 2013
Still think that these are the best value golf balls on the market, have been playing with them for several years and intend to for more to come.
on 3 January 2013
Good value and delivered quickly. They were a present but they are Srixon so if you like them as golf balls (my dad does) then go for it.