on 22 January 2015
I'm 5'10" and medium build . I normally buy 32w 32l in jeans and trousers . I bought MEDIUM in these ron hills and they fit just about perfect . Maybe just a fraction long in the leg but hardly noticeable. I wrote this as I often find sizing an issue when buying online , and find any feedback about fitting a real help.
As for the the tights , well they are excellent I can't fault them . I've been jogging for about 3 years and never had the bottle to wear tights , but as my running has got for serious I wanted some for cold weather long slow runs. They are comfortable and give some support without feeling restricted.
I picked these as they have plenty of reflective strips for safety and obviously the name brand is a sign of good quality.
I bought ron hill shorts last year and they are also excellent .
Overall I'd recomend these without question as long as like me your past caring weather it's cool or not to wear tights, lol.
on 30 January 2015
I wear a 33w/34l normally and generally these are not a too bad fit. They sit a bit lower on my bottom but the draw strings round the waist pull them back to where they need to be. The reason for purchasing these was down to multiple reflective strips - feel much safer now wearing these out at night.

These are not as tight as others I have owned but very comfortable and well manufactured (for example the leg zipper clips nicely closed once down). Pocket on the back is big enough to hold a phone. Would happily purchase another pair.
on 19 July 2015
Never had running tights before but took the plunge. No regrets. They look great and they feel great. Definitely not the tights to wear shorts over the top of - bite the bullet and just wear these. I haven't worn them at night but I imagine they look great then as well due to the hi viz strips. If you're not sure whether to get a pair or not then I suggest you go for it! I certainly wasn't disappointed!
on 10 January 2015
Excellent running tights. Very comfortable and warm without being too hot. Good reflective areas without been overly garish. Ankle zips seem more robust than another brand I own.
on 15 November 2014
These are fine for cycling and running on dark evenings.Slightly less reflective effect than I'd been expecting. Nice quality.
on 17 January 2013
These are a quality product. Not ridiculously tight, but at the same time pretty snug and they will emphasize and flatter any muscular curves that you may have! There are plenty of reflective strips (the most I've seen on any running tights I think), so you'll be highly visible running on winter mornings and evenings. There are some brightly coloured zips at the bottom to help you get them on and off, and a nice small fluorescent zipped pocket at the back with enough room for your iPod and keys.
on 5 June 2014
These are great, key pocket is handy for keys and some loss change if a drink is necessary. Very comfortable and I like the style, ankle zips make getting them on and off easy too..
on 14 March 2014
The Photon Tight are a great fit and very comfortable, especially for my very muscular legs. My last Ronhill running tights were not a snug fit but these are great.
on 20 December 2013
these arrived on time well packed and great fit.the quality are what you expect from ron hill and are great for all types of outdoor activity,.thanks
on 31 December 2014