5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I needed this item after operation on my bonions. They were very comfortable and helped me after operation. I used them for three months and now preparing for next stage and use them again.
Published 10 months ago by Researcher

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for me
Nothing wrong with product which appears to be well made and is easily maintained. Its a problem to do with size and keeping the article in postion when wearing sandals without socks.
Published 15 months ago by APR

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Set of 2 Gel Toe Spreaders for Bunion Foot Pain--A Must-Have for Those Who Spend Long Working Time on Their Feet (Personal Care)
Definitely helps to keep my toes from overlapping

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay in place, 23 April 2014
Unlike other versions, these tendentious stay in place between my toes better. This could be because they seem to be made of a harder type of plastic than others, they are not squidgy like most of these products are.
This can make them seem slightly uncomfortable at first, but they annoy me less as they don't slip out!
These toe separators also stand up to washing better as they are a slightly harder plastic (than most rubber type ones) so don't tend to get fluff attached to them or come apart when you try to de-fluff them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Jan 2014
Researcher (Leeds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Disspointed, 16 Sep 2013
Poor quality, they were damaged with small sections broken off, looked to me that the gel had hardened, maybe very old stock? I can't use them as when I plut them between my toes they are so rigid they are rubbing my skin and making sores. Disappointing, won't buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for me, 30 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Sep 2014
I had tried to get these from my chiropodist as the ones I had were worn out. These are perfect and such a good price a perfect replacement. I had my feet straightened a few years ago and it has caused my big toe's to get an ingrown nail but these spreaders stop that. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars GEL TOE SPREADERS, GOOD VALUE., 3 Oct 2014
GEL TOE SPREADERS. ITEM TOOK A WHILE TO ARRIVE BUT WAS IN GOOD ORDER AND AS DESCRIBED. MY MOTHER SAYS THAT THEY ARE OKAY BUT A LITTLE FIRMER THAN OTHERS SHE HAS HAD AND THEREFOR NOT QUITE AS COMFORTABLE. STILL QUITE GOOD VALUE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to anyone suffering bunion foot pain especially if you ..., 13 Aug 2014
So far making life much more bearable. Would recommend to anyone suffering bunion foot pain especially if you are on your feet all day. These really do help. Arrived very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars toe spreaders don't do job completely, 9 Nov 2014
does the job but only as long as one wears them. sometimes become uncomfortable if worn too long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my mother and she is pleased with the product, 5 Sep 2014
Arrived on time. Bought these for my mother and she is pleased with the product.