4.0 out of 5 stars Well fitting trousres
Published 22 months ago by stewartmk

3.0 out of 5 stars Inferior to Craghoppers Kiwi trousers
These are not bad but they feel cheaper and less high quality than Kiwi trousers in every way. Less well made, materials seem poorer quality, no zipped pockets and even the belt is lower quality. They are still good trousers, OK value for money but I would pay extra for Kiwis every time.
Published 21 months ago by Pob75

4.0 out of 5 stars Well fitting trousres, 20 Oct 2012
Needed some warm trousers for working outside this winter, so gave these a try and I'm very pleased with the product. I'm normally a 34 waist, unfortunately I ordered a 32 by accident, but because of the part elasticated waistband they fit perfectly. Time will tell how they perform when the weather turns really cold, but while I was fishing today I was actually too warm, not bad for outside in October. I cannot understand why there is only one back pocket though, as two is the norm now on most trousers, hence only four stars. Also the side pockets could do with being a little deeper, as when I sat down my money kept falling out. These moans apart they really are a well fitting trouser and will purchase more pairs before the winter sets in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inferior to Craghoppers Kiwi trousers, 11 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit and feel is fantastic!, 3 Jan 2014
We do lots of hiking and living in Europe often means bad weather when you head out or during the hike. These pants are truly warm without being hot indoors. Soft material on the inside, resilient (but flexible) material on the outside to deal with wind and some moisture make these pants great for more than just hiking. And the styling keeps them looking dowdy for city travel. But the best part for me was the ability to order these pants with sizing the includes pant leg length. Normally hiking pants are too long and before they can be worn, it is necessary to pay for alterations! But these were definitely ready to go straight out of the box. Definitely recommend them to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars winter trousers, 31 Dec 2013
Good warm winter trousers, well fitting and comfortable good to wash and wear. Being used daily on holiday by owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, warm and dry husband, 12 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. Stewart (Scotland) - See all my reviews
We live in the north of Scotland and I ordered these for my husband for when he walks the dog. They are warm and keep him dry on the days when the weather is cold, windy and/or wet. The only downside was the button which fell off after a few wears. They arrived quickly and packaged well.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 2 Nov 2013
Good trousers. Took them to Norway and Sweden - kept warm. Have also worn them when watching our son playing football.

3.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable, 28 Dec 2012
the trousers arrived well within delivery spec and were well wrapped, they were as described and as shown in photo. The trousers are both warm and comfortable to wear, I found that the button fastening on the trouser was to big to fit through the button hole and i had to snip into the button hole to enlargen it. That aside, i am pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Toubkal Expedition, 19 May 2014
Great "winter" mountain pants, I used them in a Toubkal (4170 m) expedition, very good and great price the other pants were like double the price no need to pay more for same quality .

3.0 out of 5 stars Cigar/Tobaco/Brownish, 1 Mar 2014
Nice trousers, nice colour, but when I got them the didm't fit.

I ordered 30L, which is a 30 waist and a long length leg, when they arrived they were a bit tight, and we measured them at around 27-28" waist and Regular length legs, so sorry they didn't fit, if they had we would have kept them, as they were a gift for my Partner, but were just too short in the leg and too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking trousers, 13 Feb 2014
These have been an absolute revelation on
These cold winter days, nice,cosy and comfy.
Brilliant to be out and about in.
Great value For your pound!