5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT!!
Published 21 months ago by Bobby Neal

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Colin but.....
This album was a bit safe for Colin I think but the vocals are great as always !
I wish Colin would be more adventurous in his choice of material......
Published 13 months ago by paul

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT!!, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I got this CD approximately a week ago, and have played it to death!! This man was & still is one of the greatest & most unique vocalists of all time!! I'm fairly certain I have everything he's ever officially released...be it Zombies, Alan Parsons, Keats, or other projects, & of course his solo work. He's incredible, & this new CD is no exception!! Excellently recorded & produced, with superb musicianship throughout the disc!! Great songs...some older reworks, & some new. I would recommend this CD to anyone who can appreciate a great & sensitive singer who has a sound & style of his own, & NEVER attempts to sound like everyone else in the music business...and why would he? I saw Colin perform with the Zombies this past summer in Atlanta, Georgia, and his voice was wonderfully preserved. He sounded like a young man singing!! I can't express enough how good I find this CD!! Don't wait another second my friend...BUY IT NOW!!!

Sincerely,
Bobby Neal

5.0 out of 5 stars On The Air Tonight is Colin's best solo album for years!, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful album - his best for years! I have been a fan of Colin Blunstone since the early 1970s when I saw him live at Birmingham Town Hall twice, and I then started to collect his albums, including those he recorded as a member of The Zombies.

On The Air Tonight displays Colin's wonderful vocals at their best, and the accompaniment of his excellent musicians makes for a well-rounded performance on each track. I will happily listen to this album over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars COLIN BLUNSTONE - ENOUGH SAID, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I've loved Colin Blunstone's voice since the sixties, when I first saw him live on stage with the original Zombies. Nearly fifty years later, that wonderful husky voice is the still more or less the same, slightly deeper now and more ambitious in his phrasing, he can start quietly and that voice soars to places you wouldn't think it would go, a constant joy to hear his great range. Starts with a rocker, Turn your heart around, and as the album progresses I thought the songs gradually get better, building to a lovely climax. Some great ballads on this disc, the best saved until last. For me the most underrated singer in the UK, he's constantly stayed under the radar. Mystifying.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful piece of Music and Art, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
This is a seriously quality album from one of the most gifted singers of a generation.

- Listen to his self composition ('Though you are far away'), and 'For You'

Just two of many beautiful songs superbly recorded and arranged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin's still top's, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I have never ceased to be amazed at Colin's voice and this album puts him street's ahead of many artists.

The album is vibrant and is a very enjoyable experience to listen to.

Need I say more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Blunstone success, 10 Dec 2012
John Offord "offwatch" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
Colin is a great underrated singer. He has always been good and continues to be so. Go and see him live after enjoying this CD. You will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin Blunstone, A legend!!, 5 Dec 2012
Wayne Fisher "Waydel Music" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
Great album from a truly legendary artist. I have to recommend this album to anybody who loves this man's previous work, the fantastic vocals compliment this beautiful collection of songs. It includes one of my all time favourite songs, the title track "On The Air Tonight", it is a great cover version originaly done by a lady called Debbie Bonham on her 1982 album "For You And The Moon". Respect to the man for breathing new life into this song again after 30 years. Quality!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I met Colin first time in 1964 in Trondheim Norway, he is still brilliant - a great album ! One of the absolut best singers in "pop-music" and a great composer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colin ;Blunstone, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I recently had the pleasure of seeing Colin and Tthe Zombies live and it was a fantastic concert. It has reawakened my love for this superb voice. After seeing the concert I wanted to listen to more and this being his most recent I had to get it. I was not disappointed. It has some brilliant tracks. His voice is superb, he can really hit those notes. There is no one like him - brilliant. I love listening to him. I will be buying more and I will definitely be going to see him again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Colin but....., 10 July 2013
This review is from: On The Air Tonight (Audio CD)
I wish Colin would be more adventurous in his choice of material......

On The Air Tonight
On The Air Tonight by Colin Blunstone (Audio CD - 2012)
Click for more info