4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Expro seem to make reliable, well made equipment which does the same job as the branded products but for considerably less. No problems so far after more than a year of use of similar products from this manufacturer.
Published on 24 Nov 2012 by Robbat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but a charge doesn't last very long
Published 3 months ago by Joanne

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Panasonic HX-WA2/WA3/HX-WA20/WA30 Camcorder (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but a charge doesn't last very long, 6 Sep 2014
For the price you can't really complain but it's worth saying they really don't last for very long. Worked well in my Panasonic HX-WA30 and I bought 2 ready for my holiday soon but they don't last half as long as the battery that came with the camera. I will be buying more as I don't think 2 extra will be enough (travelling around South Africa so might be a little while before I can reach a charger) and like I said the price is good so I don't mind paying for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described. very quick delivery. what more ..., 6 July 2014
Exactly as described.very quick delivery.what more can you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little video / still camera, 27 May 2014
Takes great photos and video. Haven't used it much yet nor for underwater use but it is a nice size camera which we bought for a up and coming wedding use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a battery works like a battery, 21 Nov 2013
Works perfectly well in the panasonic wa2 at least as well as the original battery which comes with the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Oct 2013
Gav (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had no problems with this battery.
I found my Panosonic camera's battery didn't last that well. With this I now have two so I can swap out.
So far (a few months of use), I've not noticed any difference between this and the original battery's performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aditional Batteries Required, 18 Sep 2013
I needed fairly quickly some additional batteries for my recently purchased Panasonic HX-WA3 Video Camera. I found these batteries at a very good price. They were put straight into service and have performed very well. I use the camera as a second one when filming so that I can get different angles with out having to stop. I am usually filming underground where speed is of the essence and running out of battery life is not good.
Delivery was excellent and they were very good value for money.
With a total of three batteries I now have almost 2 hours of recording time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 29 July 2013
Great Product. fast delivery. As these only last about 30 mins in the camera you need a spare & this is much cheaper than the Panasonic brand but just as good

5.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!, 13 July 2013
Excellent battery at a good competitive price. Prompt delivery so all in all happy, would buy another. Can't go wrong with the 2 year warranty.

I wrote this review in July. However, today 22 Nov, the battery will no longer charge. I contacted the seller, to return as per the warranty, to be told that it might be due to over use or overcharge and that if this proved to be the case they would charge me £2.99! We don't use the camera that frequently and use it as a spare only as the Panasonic original is still charging and still working. A lesson to be learned, not always best to buy cheap and the warranty offered isn't worth the paper it's written on. BUYER BEWARE!

5.0 out of 5 stars good spares, 6 Jun 2013
Ideal spare batteries and cheap too. Easy to charge up and last just as long as the battery that came with my camera.