5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!
Once I started reading the Taylor Jackson series by J.T. Ellison, I had to have all the books, love the writing style, the suspense, the personalities, relationships between the law enforcement, medical examiner, their families - you really get to know and care about them. The dynamic between the evil ones is a different twist on the serial killer genre...
Published 20 months ago by J. Matchett

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so cool
Published 19 months ago by tinytim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 16 July 2013
J. Matchett (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cold Room (A Taylor Jackson novel - Book 4) (Kindle Edition)

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jun. 2014
Not the type of book I normally read, but now that I have my Kindle, I have been able to try new authors that I have never heard of. This is definitely one author I will be reading many more books from. I loved the characters, the storyline, the attention to detail. A fantastic read. I will be buying my next book from this author as soon as I finish this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so cool, 16 Aug. 2013
Although a reasonable thriller to while away a long flight some parts lack credibility in particular the behaviour of the english detective. Also the short list of names from the copyright book page cross-referenced with those of Prius owners would have been very unlikely to have produced more than one name. I find it difficult to believe that the FBI profiler can really speak 13 languages. I have increasing reservations that these endless and endlessly detailed serial killer novels may encourage certain individuals........

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books - highly addictive!!, 3 Feb. 2015
I can't read anything else - so far the four books I've read have been amazing. They are full of everything you need or want in a crime fiction novel. The best bit is you literally feel apart of the whole "Nashville crew" as the books are so fluid with the background stories. I've just downloaded No5 - I can't wait to see where Taylor & Baldwin take us next!!
Highly recommend if your a Lee Childs or even a Tess Gerritsen fan - excellent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A cold room, 13 Aug. 2014
Another great book by J T Ellison. I am really enjoying the books about Taylor Jackson each one gets better than the one before and bringing the pretender into each one makes it feel like one long book. I cannot wait to read the next one in the series and to find out how Taylor Jackson eventually catches her enemy The Pretender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant read! I have read all of the j ..., 11 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant read! I have read all of the j t Ellison books and they get better and better! Look forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 July 2014
Another great book, many twists n turns - have bought next one already as I have to find out if the 'love triangle' continues

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book!, 26 Jun. 2014
This is the fourth book I've read - read them in sequence - excellent plot Jackson and Baldwin terrific characters and their relationship adds an excellent "second" strand to the main plot. Do not like Memphis much.......Would highly recommend this book and the series can't wait to read number 5!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Inventive storyline, well written, 28 May 2014
Possibly the storyline is a bit far fetched for some but I thought it was dealt with in an interesting manner and a good solid crime drama constructed around it. Good character development in this one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping tale, 17 May 2014
Once again Ellison has taken you on a rollercoaster in this novel and it doesn't disappoint. The subject matter is a little macabre but you get past that and get caught up in the storyline. Can't wait to start on the next in the series and would definitely recommend this and all the earlier ones.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›