5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect
This is a small bag with 3 sections. Perfect for purse, phone and a few odds and ends. Wanted something small to just grab and take on the school run without having to drag my everyday work bag! Love the kipling brand all bags well made and easy to pop in the washing machine.
Published 17 months ago by Mummy2525

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but too small...
Loved the colour and style but was looking for a slightly larger bag. Will buy a bigger style form Kipling.
Published 1 month ago by emzie80

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect, 8 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 15 Jan 2013
When I saw this design ,I had to have one.It's a bigger version of the creativity purse but with a detachable strap.Another winner from Kipling and will be very useful,it is a small bag so only for times when you don't want to carry a lot.Perfect for travelling as can be used as a bag for tickets etc and will easily go into larger bag.Strap is generous for cross body,will go under a coat easily if desired.I don't like the wrist strap versions so this is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Aug 2013
Bought in lilac which is a delicate shade but looks lovely and fresh. I've bought Kipling bags before but still can't get my head around how much I can fit inside them! 3 generous pockets inside this bag (one zipped) with open areas between which can also be used. I can easily get my kindle fire inside without having to remove its case and still have room in the section for something else, admittedly a small something. I can still fit my large purse, make up, sunglasses and a travel size Sun cream all at the same time as my kindle because of the way the bag expands making it perfect for a day out. Bought for holiday but couldn't resist using it before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling, 21 Mar 2013
Love this small bag come purse lovely colour I will use this a lot plenty of compartments it will hold so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Small X shoulder bag ketchup colour, 27 Oct 2013
I really like this bag and tend to go for non leather these days so have several Kipling bags. They always have a toggle inside which is meant for keys but I attach my purse to them being a bit paranoid now about pick pockets. The only thing I don't like so much about it is that the shoulder straps are not attached to the side of the bag in the same position, they are fixed on opposite sides so when unzipped, the bag tends to open up with all exposed inside it. I have re-attached one of the clips to the loop made by the zip which helps a bit. I don't know what the advantage of this design was supposed to achieve as all their other bags seem to have the straps attached to the side of the bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 19 July 2013
Am using this with the larger matching shopper bag in the black and white to use as hand luggage for my holidays. Great organisation and a place for all my valuables without being cramped. Will pop easily into the larger bag to take on the plane as one piece of hand luggage! It is like a little tardis! Excellent quality as always from Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 28 Mar 2013
Very decent size & fab with the zips. adore the silver thread that sparkles in the fabric. Nice long strap & 5 compartments inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 8 Aug 2013
Mrs. C. A. Rice "Carol" (Croydon Surrey) - See all my reviews
Loving this Kipling bag. The colour lilac is stunning!! Small but perfect and enough room for essentials. Three compartments; two a good size and a smaller one. Perfect for an evening out or wedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow,, 2 July 2013
Mrs. F. J. Williams "FIJ." (Co'Durham) - See all my reviews
This bag is fantastic, I didn't know it would hold so much, Im organised and found this small bag extremely functional for my every day needs, I take medication and inhalers, so found the compartments fab, a small purse goes in the middle with a zip for that extra security, I'm going to order a few more in different colours too, I would really recommend,this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kipling bag, 2 July 2013
I love the style of this bag it can hold so much .Found It very useful.on holiday as got camera purse sunglasses and a few other items inside it is so light and easy to carry .