on 25 September 2014
I have used this to create 3 electronic music tracks, the process to create the individual instrument tracks was made very easy by the unique way that loops and music samples are selected and painted into each track. All the final instrument tracks when mixed down to a single stereo audio track, have been of high enough quality to be broadcast on local radio.
on 6 April 2013
Very easy to pick up, supports VST plug-INS, for the low cost, makes great recordings and mixes. Not just for dance music, good for instruments that plug in. Midi interface is counter-intuitive, and there isn't a beat writer built-in. Overdrive effect and the piano effect are quite realistic.
on 4 December 2013
In minutes I was making music exactly the same as what's in the charts don't buy it unless you like that stuff Vivaldi it ain't
on 19 June 2015
What a great program, easy to use - wonderful price. I needed to adjust some midi files. Worked first time
on 1 September 2014
Excellent software for editing your own music, plenty of plug-ins and features.
on 4 August 2013
I use Acid for home recording, playing my vocals and guitar etc into my laptop via a mixer. It is very simple to set up this functionality - no messing around with input settings as I have found with garageband in the past (Though I will admit I prefer garageband in all honesty). I Find that the software is not self explanatory for a lot of other things though, eg applying effects etc. The software is very good for the price however, and suits my needs very well.
on 13 October 2014
Great
on 17 May 2016
Rubbish. You get what you pay for
on 3 November 2014
Said it would work on Win XP but dos'nt,therefore no good to me.
on 13 March 2013
As a complete novice, I can't really rate this product accurately as I'm still playing with it and learning. In that context, what am I scoring, the product or me ? So my 4 star rating is a bit meaningless except in one sense and that is accessibility and learning resources which rather like Sony Vegas are very good. Whether in the end I can achieve what I had in mind when I purchased it is another matter altogether but the interface and environment are there, a case of so far so good !