Inside the tin are three packets, approx. 600 gms, of biscuits one fudge, coconut and toffee flavour. That's not a lot of biscuit but they taste nice and buttery, aren't too sweet and have a crumbly, crunchy texture. Traditional biscuits rather than cookies and lovely with a cuppa. I have to admit there's hardly any difference between the fudge and toffee flavours.

I wouldn't usually pay for a tin of biscuits because you get better value when you buy them in packets. I made an exception in this case because I wanted the tin which is really attractive. Thick, heavy and airtight due to the excellent tight fit of the lid. I bought the biscuits last year and still use the tin for storage. It hasn't rusted, looks great on the kitchen counter and remains in good condition.

You can be a bit sneaky if you know someone who will appreciate the biscuits as a gift but won't want to keep the tin. My husband was quite surprised when he got a tin of biscuits for Christmas!.
on 7 June 2014
I like the tin with the special lid to keep the contents fresh - although in this case the 3 varieties came in their respective protective packets. As a result, not a single biscuit was broken. My only slight criticism is that the fudge biscuits and the caramel ones were pretty much the same in taste. Otherwise a great buy and VERY popular with my French neighbours.
on 11 February 2014
These biscuits are fabulous. I bought one for friends for Christmas and they told me the biscuits were so good that I bought a second barrel just for me.....Would highly recommend them. Expiry dates seem to be many months from purchase.
on 18 November 2014
Biscuits were so hard we nearly broke our teeth on them! Worst biscuits I've ever tasted. Took extra long dunk in tea to soften up, but fudge pieces stayed solid! Biscuit tin was cheap looking & arrived with a dent in it. Don't buy unless you fancy a trip to the dentist!
on 22 February 2014
Very attractive biscuit barrell with 3 packs of delicious cookies. Speedy delivery and well packaged. I bought it as a birthday gift and it was much appreciated by the recipient.
on 29 April 2014
Too scrummy for words. Very "homemade" in taste and texture. Will purchase again. Would do very well as a present. Useful size biscuit barrel.
on 7 June 2015
2 of the packs of biscuits where smashed to bits and the 3rd contained really hard lumps of what I assume was either the fudge or toffee but was more like tiny stones. The tin had a smashed in side so I am not even left with a decent tin to reuse. Given 2 stars because the 2 broken packs did at least taste pretty decent.
on 24 January 2015
the biscuits are not very good, and the box doesn't worth more then £2.00
on 9 January 2015
Tin it's self is very good, good quality and looks nice but one of the packs of biscuits has some very hard lumps of toffee in and I fear breaking a tooth. I will be throwing these away.
on 14 November 2015
Good selection of biscuits which have a crunching texture. The tin is of good quality and keeps the biscuits fresh. Bought as a todays deal otherwise I feel they are a little pricy.