4.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler cords
I like the Wrangler trademark and the material and fit was good, with some stretch. Like others, I agree this is not a traditional pair of cords. The texture is more needlepoint. This does not bother me, as it looks fine from a distance and is a change. At the sale price, these were a bargain and I'm not complaining!
Published 14 months ago by Miketang

3.0 out of 5 stars Not corduroy as we know it!
Published 16 months ago by I. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not corduroy as we know it!, 28 Jan. 2014
I. Taylor (Hove, Sussex) - See all my reviews
Perhaps I didnt read the item description properly but these aren't your 'normal' cords with the cording running the length of the leg - more a tight birds-eye finish that, to be fair, felt like cord but just didnt have the finish I expected or wanted. I am a biggish guy -6ft and 16 stone and the 38in waist meant they were too loose whilst the 36in were rather snug and though the stretch fabric made them fairly comfortable (and the gf liked my backside in them!!) the fabric issue meant they had to go back!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler cords, 31 Mar. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointed, 3 Feb. 2014
The product supplied was not the same as I have purchased on the High Street. The quality of the material was poor, indeed not corduroy, but more pixelated (weird)! That said, they fitted ok and as I am not a style guru they will suffice for going down the pub!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 24 Mar. 2014
Hi Guys,

This is no where near Cord Jeans, I previously bought a cord wrangler jeans from Debenhams and that was so nice, this is pretty much flat without any noticeable cords, do not buy if you are a cord fan !

5.0 out of 5 stars never wrangle about these jeans, 1 May 2014
Bought for about £30 these jeans are a perfect fit and very well priced. As other reviews spell out they are not a definite cord but nonetheless are still smart and a little different which is not a bad thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cords, 14 Mar. 2014
Good fit. Lovely colour. Must admit the cord look, is grid like, not straight down. Apart from that very pleased with the trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars WRANGLER Texas Stretch Cord Tapered Men's Trousers Black W36INxL36IN (Used by 6FT 8 INCH MALE), 23 Feb. 2014
Cathalstrophic (South East Ireland) - See all my reviews
Although the Wrangler brand has achieved bad press as late and has been deemed "gay cowboy wear" since brokeback mountain, they and Levi Strauss are still hard wearing and long lasting and a pair will last a lifetime so are always a good investment. Growing up they were always first choice for sending parcels back home or presents while on holidays.

These pseudo-chords I bought in the 75% off sale so I got them far cheaper than usual.

They fit perfect and do have a mild stretch effect which is very handy in the crotch when sitting on low chairs. I use them regularly while walking in the countryside and to keep warm and dry easy in the repeated Hurricanes of late. Rain gets them slightly wet then they dry with body heat so they never truly soak in. I find them the best chords I have ever bought. And as they last forever I ill be buying more. ;]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Trousers, 25 Jan. 2014
Very smart & comfortable trousers, I like them very much and would recommend them to anyone and at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pants, 26 Dec. 2013
Another great pair of pants from Wrangler.. You'll love the fabric texture and the classic comfortable cut. This particular model will stand out in any wardrobe and, before you know it, it'll become your favorite pants. Day in and day out.
Also thumbs up to Amazon for pushing the initial delivery date ahead so that i can get those pants before Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars better fitting cords, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: WRANGLER Texas Stretch Cord Tapered Men's Trousers (Apparel)
I have bought six wrangler texas cords before all from debenhams and these were the best colour, best fit and tapered leg to shoe.
Also now in 33 inch waist which is really good for me and because its amazon that sell them no problems with returns.