5.0 out of 5 stars For a Hyundai i30 and iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 this is perfect
My wife has an iPhone 4S and I have an iPhone 5 and this cable does everything I hoped it would. It connects our phones to the 2011 Hyundai i30 and here's what it allows:

1) music and sounds played through the car's speakers
Published 6 months ago by Marte D

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok.
I bought this for my new I10. I saved pounds on the dealer price. It can be a bit stiff to insert into the I-pod but I can live with that.
Published 7 months ago by S. R. Bennett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Hyundai i30 and iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 this is perfect, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: XCSOURCE HYUNDAI i10 i20 i30 i40 AUX IN Interface Adapter Cable For Ipod Iphone 3 4 MA16 (Electronics)

1) music and sounds played through the car's speakers
2) allows the stereo (not just the touch screen one so you know it works all-round) to access the track details on the phone so you can scroll though things like playlists, albums, songs, artist without having to touch your phone.
3) allows full control from steering wheel - volume, track selection and (by keeping finger down on track selection button) fast forward and rewind,
4) charges both phones
5) shows all the music details on the sterol screen including track played, tracks left on the album, name of artist, name of album.

I bought the genuine apple 30 pin to lightening adapter from Apple. This allows me to connect my iPhone 5 and it works perfectly. It also allows the cable to reach up to the dash board because this cable is short. This won't matter for some people because once the phone is plugged in you won't need to touch it again, but I use my phone as a sat nav so important.

I got an extension for my wife's phone. But beware, if you do go for a 30 pin to 30 pin extension you need to check it plays music! Some have a limited core which means they will charge but that's all. You will need a 17 core like this... http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004E7QA0E/ref=pe_385721_37038051_TE_3p_dp_1

Phew, that was the longest review I've ever written, but there's not much help for those of us looking to understand this wire so hope it helps.

One life. What's it all about?
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Hyundai, 29 Aug 2012
Just received this morning, seems to work as expected and its a fraction of the Hyundai price for the same connector. Why Hyundai have stopped supplying this as standard who knows but thanks to this I won't be visiting the dealership.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 23 Jun 2013
Great product! Tried messing around with iPod cable but it doesn't work properly. This beauty links up with the cars menu screen to deliver all your music and is very intuitive to navigate through the menu. Buy it, I couldn't believe how cheap it was but it is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, does the job!, 23 Mar 2013
I bought this as well as the (genuine) Apple lightning to 30 pin adaptor to connect my iPod touch 5th generation to the stereo in my 2013 model Hyundai i20 and it worked as described. I can control the song selection vis the steering wheel controls and the song information is displayed on the Car stereo LCD screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 July 2014
Does the job, not a lot else to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Jun 2014
Works as expected, using with apple 30 pin to lightning adaptor for iphone 5s. Can control playback via stereo controls too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 8 Jun 2014
Bought this to replace the official Hyundai cable that I got with my car as it started to cut out during playback. This works great and is a fraction of the cost of an official Hyundai one. The annoying thig for me was that it turns out that my original cable wasn't faulty and that it is the Apple 30 pin to lightning cable attached to the end but that's another matter altogether!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased!, 23 April 2014
I'm really happy with this item. I was gutted when I couldn't connect my iPhone upto my kia soul, read some negative reviews on this. But you really can't go wrong for the price, great delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want it to do., 18 April 2014
Works perfectly with my old iPhone 3GS in my Hyundai Sante Fe. Steering wheel controls work great for selecting tracks/volume and mute..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 April 2014
This cable was despatched to us quickly and works well - connecting our iPod Touch to our Hyundai i10's audio system and at a fraction of the cost of the cable available from the Hyundai dealer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›