on 12 February 2013
All this is is a big piece of plastic. The portal goes in the middle and then there is room for about 16 figures to go in the ring around the outside. Maybe a bit less or a squeeze if some are giants. The element symbols light up if you but batteries in. But that's it, that's all it does. It does nothing to the game itself.

I got it as a present and I actually quite like having it. My "live" Skylanders go on the ring, dead ones go outside it. Shrug. You know what it is now, you can decide if it's worth the price you're looking at.
on 8 February 2013
basic arena, we made our own in the end using fish tank led's so safe. check out the link, fun to build aswell...
[...]
on 29 April 2015
As others have stated, This is essentially a big piece of plastic. For £3.25 it looks great all lit up with the Skylanders and my son is going to love it on his birthday without a doubt. The thing to remember is that most kids toys are just a lump of plastic!
on 3 January 2013
Purchased for my little boy who loves Skylander. Basically a piece of plastic that has a few plastic discs that light up - great for storing your skylander figures on, but not worth the money as it doesn't do anything, and for a piece of plastic its expensive!
on 6 February 2015
As the title suggests its Rubbish...
Not only does it take 4 x AA batteries just to light a couple of bits on the side
it DOES NOTHING ... It does not interact with characters or the console
on 17 April 2015
Hi there read the reviews before buying but still bought this it is a very good product and my little girl loved it .For her Skylanders
on 23 February 2013
I chose this rating because the area does not have enough space to hold the sky lander giants and they tend to slide about and fall over when changing characters.
on 10 January 2013
My son recived this for Christmas,we put the batteries in and off he went to play with his new figures and this portal base. He was busy playing but after a while he asked what does it do? By IT he meant the portal base. When I had a look and read the box, the answer quite frankly is not a lot. Another piece of expensive plastic. When I read the words Battle Arena I thought it would be some sort of on screen arena but there is nothing arena like about it.Skylanders Battle Arena (PS3/Xbox360/Nintendo Wii/PC DVD)
on 3 April 2015
My 9 year old son really likes this, I like it as it shows his skylanders off as well as keeps them tidy while in play.
on 17 November 2013
look nice when uyou put yours skylanders around portal during play. it met my expetations an would recomend to other