1,101 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great av software
I've been using norton for the past 3 years, it has improved a lot since I last used it back in the days. It runs great on a modern pc, it doesn't seem to slow my pc down at all. It runs scans when your pc is idle and the scans stop as soon as you start working thus doesn't slow your pc down while you work (not that I can say it slows my PC down even when I manually run a...
Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by M.C

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying obligation
Absurd that I have to buy a new one after a year has past, I understand you don't get updates, but that the entire product stops working.... Frustrating
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by AMG

‹ Previous | 191 92 93111 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable internet security, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I use Norton Internet Security at work and home and I've found it to be very good for the price. Deducted a star as we shouldn't be sending out physical media for things like this anymore. Just a license code should suffice!

4.0 out of 5 stars it seems to work well, 27 Dec. 2012
C. Binney (chesterfield derbyshire) - See all my reviews
load it and it it found errors that my previous software did not on both hosehold pc and laptop .

4.0 out of 5 stars NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2013 3 COMPUTERS 1 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION, 26 Dec. 2012
I have not yet needed to use this product as I still have a few months left on my Norton 2012, purchased from Amazon last year
If it is like the previous one it will be fine. I never have any fears about purchasing from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton, 25 Dec. 2012
I used this before, it was okay did its job shared it with my daughter for her computor. It does what is needed. I still have 90 days left on 2012 Norton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton does the job, 24 Dec. 2012
John Brown (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
After bad experiences with McAfee in the past I have tended to use Norton and the 2013 version of NIS does not disappoint: it's easy to install, simple to use and does the job without fuss or slowing my computer. The price from Amazon also seens very reasonable. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton 2013, 24 Dec. 2012
Similar to previous versions, but could not access the Instruction Manual.
Would recommend to anyone. Good Back Up support from Norton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton always does the business, 24 Dec. 2012
Mr. K. Sharp "kevin" (England) - See all my reviews
sometimes move away from Norton but always come back. its a bit expensive but reliable and easy. not let me down yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Internet security, 24 Dec. 2012
I have used Norton for years. I find it easy to use and with the bonus of putting it onto 3 computers it makes it a competitively priced product. Updates easy to access and a full scan does not take forever as others I have treid before have done so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Dec. 2012
L. Vimal Hurry (MAURITIUS) - See all my reviews
Was not good in the 90's but now it works wonderfully well with Windows 8. There should be more options for full screen or game modes.

5.0 out of 5 stars norton is the best, 24 Dec. 2012
Mr. Alan Baldwin (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Since installing Norton on my lap-top we have never had any problems with bugs etc, this is the best debugger on the market

‹ Previous | 191 92 93111 | Next ›

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Used & New from: £51.20