4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the box
I have always used Norton and have found it to do exactly what it should. My one gripe is that I used to have a rolling update but now have had to buy the software as a disc to get it at a reasonable price. Why Symantec do you charge regular loyal users more than new customers??
Published 24 months ago by Mr. D. R. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars One year on?
Remarks based upon an earlier version of Norton 360.

The product does what it claims to do. No problem installing the previous version of XP and Vista machines (although it takes a bit of tinkering and Googling to stop it scanning outgoing e-mail messages by default).

Published 23 months ago by E. D. Barnes

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the box, 2 Dec 2012
Mr. D. R. Smith (Welshpool, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norton 360 2013 - 1 User, 3 PCs, 1 Year Subscription (Software)

5.0 out of 5 stars 360 a saver, 28 Oct 2012
Have had norton 360 for a few years now ,It's saved my Laptops a few times from
nasty Virus attacks ,unsafe sites ,It's also very good for back up and tune ups .

5.0 out of 5 stars Better the devil you know!, 27 Oct 2012
You can't take any chances, or mess about when it comes to protecting your pc or laptop. I swear by this product. Always have, and will continue to use it. At the end of the day, it's CIA software!

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 2013, 2 Jan 2013
I buy a new copy of Norton 360 every year, therefore I know it works well. This year was no exceptuion.

2.0 out of 5 stars One year on?, 18 Dec 2012
E. D. Barnes (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Remarks based upon an earlier version of Norton 360.

Now that my annual subscription is about to expire I've been prompted to enter updated credit card details for automatic renewal, then still get bombarded with pop-ups that I must renew my subscription. Nowhere does Norton tell in advance how much the automatic renewal will cost, and buying a year's subscription comes with a hefty loyalty surcharge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good protection, 23 Feb 2013
This is the 2nd year I have purchased a norton and I am loving the protection. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and effecient, 2 Aug 2013
I've used Norton products before and like the layout and the various tools. The password login tool is particularly useful.

I will only purchase this product if it is heavily discounted - the normal retail price is ridiculous as is the upgrade price offered at the end of the subscription period. There are some very good free programmes that will do all the basic and important tasks well so Norton need to ensure they do not price themselves out of the market. Don't pay more than £25!

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 2013, 3 Feb 2013
A program like this is essential to keep your computer running properly. The internet security to keep your information safe and the maintenance aspect to ensure everything is running as it should be. Norton 360 installed without any fuss and has worked flawlesly on windows 8 and Vista operating systems. A good buy for £25.

3.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 incompatibilies?, 22 Nov 2012
G. A. Trotter "rhythm & lyric" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Although norton 360 provides effective protection and backup, I experienced serious disruption apparently caused by conflict with other software including remnants of my previous 'uninstalled' Norton 360. It was remotely fixed by Norton on-line support with simultaneous telephone dialogue lasting about an hour.

I understand that if I had chosen to enable my renewal using the new product key this problem may not have occurred. But I had needed to perform a System Restore which from previous experience would not work while Norton was installed. I was told by Norton support that they have no knowledge of this apparent incompatibility. I will reconsider my renewal next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish !!!, 31 Oct 2013
I have never used Norton 360 before, but have used Norton Internet Security , Norton Anti-Virus and Norton Utilities many times in the past 20 years.

Norton 360 causes more problems than it solves.
It WILL frequently crash your PC and its more trouble than a virus, doesn't stop pop-ups, so what exactly does the 360 refer to, I assumed it meant "All-Round protection", but it think it refers to the fact that once installed, it will send you in circles.

Don't waste your money.

Norton 360 2013 - 1 User, 3 PCs, 1 Year Subscription
Norton 360 2013 - 1 User, 3 PCs, 1 Year Subscription by Symantec (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)