4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great!
Published 22 months ago by Herts reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh
I gave this as a gift to my sister who likes this kind of book, and the 50 shades of poorly written crap. I'm only writing a review to get rid of this. However my sister says its more explict than the 50 shades so if you like that sort of thing then go for it.
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by Lorna

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great!, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Finished 50 Shades and Want More? The Next Trilogy (12 Shades Of Surrender Undone, 12 Shades Of Surrender Bound, Haven of Obedience) Set Collection (Paperback)
I have read 50 Shades of Grey and have to say that was my preference over this trilogy. The 2nd book was definitely the best of the three and I must admit, I couldn't put it down. I felt that the sexual side was overdone and it could have done with more story. I didn't like the use of the see you next Tuesday word, used throughout the trilogy...and I don't rate myself as a prude....just not a word I like to hear or use!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent reading, 30 May 2013
These books had me gripped I didn't want to put them down to go to work or do any housework

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Feb. 2015