on 3 November 2012
Never written a review before but felt obliged... The 'glass decoration' hats arrived quickly but for some reason I was expecting actual small little hats? Maybe it was the professional well setup product shot done in the slightly out of focus style, or maybe this wasnt described in the product description or suggested in the title? Probably I misunderstood something or just expected too much - who would want a soggy hat in there drink anyway! Just thought I'd let people know.

Christmas Cheer - Fun Glass Decorations / Santa Hats - Table Decorations X 10 - Great for Christmas Party
on 30 November 2012
I wish I'd have read reviews before I bought these,they are tiny cardboard cut out hats worth no more than about 50p. Do yourself a favour and do not purchase .
on 2 November 2012
I've just received this order and am really disappointed. They're smaller than expected and with postage added on of £2.50 the total price was over £6. Definitely not worth the money!
on 30 November 2012
A nice little novelty. They probably can only be used once as they are made from card, but the price is very high for what you actually get. To add insult to injury they came in a second class envelope I was charged £2 postage for. In short, nearly £6 for 50p worth of product is not exactly good value.
on 13 December 2012
What a rip off, these are tiny pieces of cardboard, with the postage its works out nearly £6, this is the first time I have ever written a comment, as I feel totally disappointed with my purchase...Sorry, don't bother!
on 31 October 2013
love these for christmas time. cant wait for my christmas party to get these out and show them off. fantastic
These are a bit cheap yet I read the comments before my wife ordered them so we knew what we were getting. I would spend half of the cost of these on petrol & parking on a trip to the shops to try to find something to have this effect (and would never find these) so I don't mind the price. They thing is, these will add a little extra to our Christmas party so we are happy.
on 15 February 2016
These are just fabulous. They add such a nice finish to your Christmas table. I hope that they will do others in the range, like wedding/valentines or something for a dinner party. The card was of a good quality. They fitted perfectly on all the drinkware, including the kids cups. You can use white board markers to write on name, or print and sticky tape names on to make them re-useable. I will definitely buy these again and I think my last Christmas guests will be too!
on 27 January 2014
I really enjoyed these decorations. The only reason why my rating is 4 stars and not 5 is because the champagne wasn't that easy to drink with the decoration on the glass. Everyone took them off, so it was really only a decoration for the glasses BEFORE people started to actually drink out of them.
on 21 February 2016
Cheap and cheerful. Had loads of nice comments about these little hats for our glasses at Christmas. We had some Buck's Fizz before our Christmas dinner in glasses with these hats on which got us in the Christmas spirit.