5.0 out of 5 stars Man City Facts
I bought this for my dad who is an avid MCFC fan, and he thought it was really good, it gave you month by month facts for the whole year, excellent book
Published 22 months ago by curlywhirl

I bought the book for my father in law for xmas. We didn't actually exchange gifts till 2 weeks ago as they live quite far away from us. He was very happy with the book and off he went home pleased with his gift.
Once home and he started to look at it in more detail the pages started to drop out and now nearly every page has fallen out.
So as we have no problem...
Published 3 months ago by nadia brunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Man City Facts, 21 Jun. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars He was very happy with the book and off he went home pleased ..., 9 Jan. 2015
So as we have no problem with the written text the actual quality is very,very poor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., 5 Feb. 2014
Excellent delivery time. Great value for money! Bought as a gift for a City fan. It was well received and he has enjoyed reading this informative book!

5.0 out of 5 stars manchester city, 2 Jan. 2014
purchased this for my husband, found this interesting and a easy read. worth the money nice hardback book. if you are a city fan its worth the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a stocking filler the guy it was purchased for liked, 20 Feb. 2015
was for a stocking filler the guy it was purchased for liked it