on 5 November 2012
Before I start I actually want to give this song a 5 out of 5. I LOVE it! Yes, I've bought it and downloaded it and it's a permanent feature on my mp3 player.

So what's the problem? Well, my mum would love this song too but she doesn't do downloads. She doesn't have a PC or mp3 player. She plays her CDs on her DVD player.
I wanted to buy her the CD single for Christmas but the powers that be have decreed that only the album is available in that format and having listened to the rest of it, I'm pretty sure it's not to my mum's taste.

So that's why I'm only giving 3 out of 5. For the record label being so shortsighted as to think that the Noisette's audience couldn't possibly include an older woman who doesn't want to clutter up her life with new kit so she can listen to music.

Shame on you.

I was breaking her own rule anyway of not buying her "stuff" that she can't use up, but this is such a great song I think she would have made an exception for it. Now I'm on the hunt for something else. Unless I break copyright law by burning my download onto a CD for her, and then what's the point? It won't look nearly pretty enough for a Christmas present.
on 5 February 2013
Very catchy song, great addition to a compilation on your MP3 player if you like music that isn't too heavy to listen too.
on 24 December 2012
This song always makes me run a little faster in the gym when I hear it on my MP3 player!
on 21 August 2014